Toy Hauler Registration

TbonesMalones

Total was $467.00 she waved all the fees. I forgot to mention I bought it 11-18-2005. I seriously have used my TH maybe 5 times and had never registered it. So this summer I planned on using my TH more and figured it was time to be legal. I just happen to luck out at the DMV and got the coolest lady to help me, she herself had a TH and we started BSing about the dunes and the lake. She said it would of been well over 1K with all the compounding late fees. :happydrunks: So after I got the plates I had to bust some moves :headbang1: :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff: :assrock: :boxer: :no_no:

huh...I was told a few years back by a dmv employee about trailers if bought and parked, did NOT have to be registered if they weren't on the street :beatdeadhorse: I know you use it but if ya tell themn i bought it and its sat till now.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total was $467.00 she waved all the fees. I forgot to mention I bought it 11-18-2005. I seriously have used my TH maybe 5 times and had never registered it. So this summer I planned on using my TH more and figured it was time to be legal. I just happen to luck out at the DMV and got the coolest lady to help me, she herself had a TH and we started BSing about the dunes and the lake. She said it would of been well over 1K with all the compounding late fees. :headbang1: So after I got the plates I had to bust some moves :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff: :assrock: :boxer: :no_no: :thumb:

Damn Travis....you lucked out! :happydrunks: I'd be doing the Mutha Bitchezz dance too if mine was that low. :loser::beatdeadhorse:

$27k-$2160 + misc fees. I would bet around $2200! Unless your buddy wrote the bill-of-sale! In California, there is sales tax + fees for the first time.

Can't get away with that one anymore here in NV!! IF they still went by the bill-of-sale here, I'd be paying fees on the 33k we actually paid for our hauler instead of the 38500 MSRP. So we get hit with a double whammie....high fees based on a higher price than we paid!! :crash: :wedgie:

• 2 weeks later...

Dani, don't forget the DMV care pack.....vaseline, tissue and a tank of oxygen......also take aspirin so it helps prevent that heart attack!!!!!! :ban-split: :angry2:

Well I know a person who works at the Dmv so I haven't waited more than 10 min in the past 6 years so my anxiety level will only be high for alittle while,but after I write the check than I will need to double dose on the asprin,lexapro,some of skylars ADHD med.,than maybe put myself into a heart attack so Chis will be more concerned about me than what I just paid at the Dmv. :barf:

:barf: I wonder if I can pull a guy maneuver.....Ask how much you spent and the response is usually a few hundred less that what it really was.Or I could just say.I don't really know,I didn't pay much attention to it,I just payed for it. :barf: Doesn't work when girls say it only men seem to get away with it.Go Figure :barf:

Well I know a person who works at the Dmv so I haven't waited more than 10 min in the past 6 years so my anxiety level will only be high for alittle while,

Lucky you!!

I just renewed my driver's license, had to get the new version.....in and out in exactly 26 minutes! :headbang1: I went to the express office on Donovan. Can only do renewals there, no 1st time registrations. Sorry. :beercheers:

Lucky you!!

I just renewed my driver's license, had to get the new version.....in and out in exactly 26 minutes! :headbang1: I went to the express office on Donovan. Can only do renewals there, no 1st time registrations. Sorry. :beercheers:

You lucked out cause I know the lines at the dmv can be a all day event which sucks.I have gone down to the dmv for friends in the past so they wouldn't have to wait in line.

So if anyone needs to go to the dmv I will be going thursday morning if I can help anyone out.

Just Pm me and let me know. :D

Edited by Dani

You lucked out cause I know the lines at the dmv can be a all day event which sucks.I have gone down to the dmv for friends in the past so they wouldn't have to wait in line.

So if anyone needs to go to the dmv I will be going thursday morning if I can help anyone out.

Just Pm me and let me know. :D

must of got lucky my girlfriend went down saturday to flamingo/buffalo one was in and out in 20 minutes :beercheers:

must of got lucky my girlfriend went down saturday to flamingo/buffalo one was in and out in 20 minutes :beercheers:

Yes you did.... :D I can only go to the new one on 215 and decatur that is where I know someone.

yeah!Yeah! don't rub it in :laughing:I think it is going to be more than that.Yikes... It makes my stomach turn everytime I think about it.

:beercheers: Just think, you have something to look forward to....it'll go down about $100 bucks a year when you renew. post-1889-1177453385.gif :headbang1:

I just LOVE being the bearer of good news! :ahhhhh: :laughing:

:thumb: Just think, you have something to look forward to....it'll go down about $100 bucks a year when you renew. post-1889-1177453385.gif :idiot:

I just LOVE being the bearer of good news! :argue: :driver:

:DDRrocks: Cant wait to hear how much!!!!! :laughing::watching:

me too :woo_hoo:

:laughoff:

It is so nice to have all this support it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :idiot: I will be home :dunno: after i get back on thursday and you will all be sitting by the computer waiting for the last laugh.Just Great :idiot: