Toy Hauler Registration

TbonesMalones

That's not cheating :coocoo: It is all about the $$$$ at the end of the day.I get fare credit.You are just mad cause you can't guess good. :mc_smiley: You would rather play safe"a buck" :DDRrocks:

Oh I'm not mad......and I can guess good and I can cheat better......but face the facts your the one thats gonna be "MAD"!!!!!!!!!! :laughing::beercheers::headbang1:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm not mad......and I can guess good and I can cheat better......but face the facts your the one thats gonna be "MAD"!!!!!!!!!! :isbb::beercheers::headbang1:

So turn this around on me :idiot: Pete is the one who said let's bet I just played along and offered a drink to the right $.And I guess Chris came in and offered tap water. :laughing:

Boy are we off topic aren't we. :coocoo: I got in trouble last time with you from pete on the DDR sticker topic when you had to give grief over my farm equipment.Now you are going to get me flagged again with :DDRrocks::idiot: :mc_smiley: :flipoff::laughing::blury::isbb:

So turn this around on me :idiot: Pete is the one who said let's bet I just played along and offered a drink to the right $.And I guess Chris came in and offered tap water. :laughing:

Boy are we off topic aren't we. :coocoo: I got in trouble last time with you from pete on the DDR sticker topic when you had to give grief over my farm equipment.Now you are going to get me flagged again with :beercheers::idiot: :mc_smiley: :flipoff::laughing::blury::isbb:

"you got in trouble????" How so? I only posted up a stupid :headbang1: smiley in that other thread. Ask Don29Palms or 1bad4fiddy about what it is to be in "trouble"! :flipoff::isbb::flipoff:

Now go blow some of your hard earned dollars at the DMV and tell us how much that damn T/H is to register! :idiot::idiot:

And no, we're not off topic..this is about your toyhauler registration! :flipoff::DDRrocks: There! :laughoff:

Yeah.. I even called DMV to say they were on CRACK... mine was almost $800... I said are you serious its a trailer!!!!!! my f'n truck that I bought the same month that is on the road all day long is almost $250 cheaper... and I am with ya Pete its an 07 so they haven't depreciated it yet... I guess that means I can sell back to Wheelers for same price I bought it at and buy a zip code trailer like Dani :D:D :mc_smiley:

HEY ARE YOU THE ONE THAT LIVE OFF OF EQUESTRIAN??

"you got in trouble????" How so? I only posted up a stupid :DDRrocks: smiley in that other thread. Ask Don29Palms or 1bad4fiddy about what it is to be in "trouble"! :flipoff::coocoo::laughing:

Now go blow some of your hard earned dollars at the DMV and tell us how much that damn T/H is to register! :blury::isbb:

And no, we're not off topic..this is about your toyhauler registration! :idiot: :mc_smiley: There! :isbb:

I was playing and i know you were playing in the other threads.I was just giving wingnut a hard time as he has been coming back on me with some wise cracks. :beercheers::headbang1: Oh and I don't even want to go where 1bad4fiddy has gone.It's just wrong..... :idiot::laughing:

Judging by the responses I take it no one can read.....I said Tap Water !!! Pete can we get a Smiley baring his A$$ ? This would fit the topic. I am sensitive right now...... :blury::isbb:

I missed this post since it was on the last page. Yeah sure Chris!.... Here, will this work? :coocoo: ---> post-3-1177479681.gif

I was playing and i know you were playing in the other threads.I was just giving wingnut a hard time as he has been coming back on me with some wise cracks. :mc_smiley: :DDRrocks: Oh and I don't even want to go where 1bad4fiddy has gone.It's just wrong..... :laughing::beercheers:

:headbang1::laughing:

ok, now back to the bidding! :shout:

Recap......On today's bids

Wingnut.....$1.00 "I like this one"

Dunefreak....$895.00 "This will work as well"

Paul Rob.....$1,129.00 and some change :DDRrocks:

Mineurbiz....$1,010.00 :(

Offroadracer...$1,144.00 :laughing:

Mine.....$1,300.00 :headbang1::beercheers:

We are still taking bids you might just get a surprise in your e-mail if you win.I am always up for a good game.And i do follow through...

35 hrs and counting left..... :mc_smiley:

Edited by Dani

Paul Rob.....$1,100.00 and some change :blury: I said $1,129.00 earlier I just couldnt remember when you yelled at me, and offroad bids $15 off of mine suprised he didnt say 1,130.00 :blury:

Offroadracer...$1,144.00 :cry:

Mine.....$1,300.00 :bawl::barf:

We are still taking bids you might just get a surprise in your e-mail if you win.I am always up for a good game.And i do follow through...

35 hrs and counting left..... :banghead:

So which one is it $1,100.00 or $1,129.00 :blury::blury:

And no yelling here on my end :banghead:

I'll tell ya when you see how much it is LOL nah 1,129.00 or 1,100 if thats closer ok $1,129 and thats my final answer

'member when I hijacked your thread :barf::bawl:

Paul Rob.....$1,129.00 and some change :blury:

Offroadracer...$1,144.00 :cry:

Mine.....$1,300.00 :bawl::barf:

35 hrs and counting left..... :blury:

Paul it is fixed for you now. :banghead:

Edited by Dani