TbonesMalones

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 06 Sandpiper was almost $700 to RENEW it last month. :blury: Ugghhh :dope:

Today, 09:02 PM Post #153

I just RENEWED mine a couple weeks ago for $560.00!!!!

Well,Well, Well,........I just might be in luck cause your's went down almost $200.00 from last year so mine just might be exactly what I paid last year with the credit from the old T/H. :grin::barf: :chkn: :undecided:

Edited by Danielle

Today, 09:02 PM Post #153

I just RENEWED mine a couple weeks ago for $560.00!!!!

Well,Well, Well,........I just might be in luck cause your's went down almost $200.00 from last year so mine just might be exactly what I paid last year with the credit from the old T/H. :grin::barf: :chkn: :undecided:

haha, I even posted "RENEWED" in caps last year. :blury:

I wouldn't call $140 almost 200, but still good to see it go down. I didn't even notice. :dope:

I only paid $337 in Novemebr for mine Pete! Guess they are counting the Sandpiper as a luxury hauler. I think the only difference between ours, besides the Sierra Sport vs Sandpiper is my MSRP must show lower in the DMV database. Being yours is one year newer, next time it should be under $350 for sure!

I only paid $337 in Novemebr for mine Pete! Guess they are counting the Sandpiper as a luxury hauler. I think the only difference between ours, besides the Sierra Sport vs Sandpiper is my MSRP must show lower in the DMV database. Being yours is one year newer, next time it should be under $350 for sure!

They might even charge extra for the bowling alley capability's :beercheers:

Just paid mine! Only $277 this year!! Thats still alot being mine is 3 yrs old and only a 21 ft. Oh yeah and im unemployed. :beercheers::dunno::lol: Hopefully I find something soon and can keep the damn thing. Would suck to pay that then have to give it up! :lol:

Couldn't you have just not paid it yet? As long as you aren't using it trailers don't have to be registered. Unless your storage yard has a stipulation where you have to keep them up to date.

I figured NV would be better than CA for registration but I guess I was waaaayyyyyy off. Just before I bought my hauler 2 years ago they changed the law for registering toy haulers. Used to be that if you had a certain percentage of "storage" space to "living" space you could register it for $25 yes I said $25 for 5 years. This year my registration was $225 just paid about a month ago.

I figured NV would be better than CA for registration but I guess I was waaaayyyyyy off. Just before I bought my hauler 2 years ago they changed the law for registering toy haulers. Used to be that if you had a certain percentage of "storage" space to "living" space you could register it for $25 yes I said $25 for 5 years. This year my registration was $225 just paid about a month ago.

I would have thought the same.Everything is more expensive in Cali.I need to register that beast in cali every year.I wish :shocked2:

We renewed ours for $504 this year! Between the Tahoe, Ram, TH and flat bed trailer, its over $1500 a year! Crazy!!!! :laughing:

When and if we get that crazy tax break back from the govt, it'll pay for the Tahoe's registration! :shocked2: