21st 22nd weekend warning/heads up!

Rockinfigs

Dont know if this has been posted yet but just a heads up for the weekend of 21st and 22nd. The Baker to Vegas relay race is that weekend so there will be runners and slow vehicles on the 127 from Baker all the way to Vegas..expect major delays. So just wanted to let everyone know so that if you are planning to head out there that weekend that you will probably want to leave earlier, take an alternate route, or whatever you need to do :headbang1:

also side note, the road into dumont is really horrible, very rough, :mc_smiley: so also be prepared for some rough riding on the way in...

Edited by Rockinfigs

man, alot of us hit that last year leaving dumont. IT WAS HORRIBLE. they were double parked in some spots. it was RIDICULOUS, and very dangerous. should of seen us trying to get thru with the big haulers. not fun.

not planning on going that weekend, hope to never run into that BS again

thanks for the warning, i know anyone going out that weekend will appreciate the heads up

Darn I can't go that weekend, I have my wedding to be at!!! Last year Pete and I gave all those runners the excess smoke treatment!!!!!good times!!! :beatdeadhorse:

Wedding? You're getting married? Wow! To who? :headbang1: :mc_smiley: :happydrunks:

Darn I can't go that weekend, I have my wedding to be at!!! Last year Pete and I gave all those runners the excess smoke treatment!!!!!good times!!! :thumb:

Weddings in April, BEST month of the year I'd say!! Mine and Davey's 14th wedding anniversary is on the 24th of this month. :blush: post-1889-1176246787.gif

if you go out when you leave head towards baker... even if you like going thru pahrump.. GO TO BAKER!!!! all the runners start in baker adn head to pahrump then back to vegas over potosi... so go to baker and you will be good :D

Holy crap, those were the most inconsiderate people I have ever seen. Last year was just unbelievable, chase cars doing u-turns, almost got t-boned about 3 or 4 times, lady in a cop car came about an inch from slamming into me making a u-turn out of nowhere, then yelled at me for driving in the right direction going 1mph (WTF??), good times. Thanks for the heads up on that one, never want to sit through that crap again.

Gotta a wedding to go to myself that weekend. Congats. I love this. This info. is priceless to me. I know someone who is going with baggage. You think I'm gonna pass this on. :mc_smiley: Thanks for the info anyway.

This is sooooo...great :headbang1::headbang1::ban-split:

post-50-1176784711.jpg

I'm confused... Someone is running a race w/ baggage or the person getting married has baggage? Are you gonna flip them off @ the wedding; 'cause that'd be awsome!

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap, those were the most inconsiderate people I have ever seen. Last year was just unbelievable, chase cars doing u-turns, almost got t-boned about 3 or 4 times, lady in a cop car came about an inch from slamming into me making a u-turn out of nowhere, then yelled at me for driving in the right direction going 1mph (WTF??), good times. Thanks for the heads up on that one, never want to sit through that crap again.

Thats funny. as I was running the most inconsiderate people all had NV plates on their rigs. hih.

Edited by SofaKing