Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

i need to know the one with the most power and the one i can mostly depend on and better hop ups. thinking of buying one during summer . the trx 450 or the yzf 450

Edited by ringmaster's son
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Yamaha all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YFZ450

yeah my dad has the yfz with the atena 480 big bore kit its a rocket but the warantee sucks and the trx is fast to

Edited by ringmaster's son
Posted (edited)

post-433-1176853271.jpg :laughing:

I know; going fast is so homo ;p

Well it's all on what you're looking for man. If you're looking to go fast, or win when you race, I'd buy Honda, if not then Yamaha is probably more up your alley :D :D :D

But honestly; my buddy's got a TRX450 and I haven't seen a YFZ touch it yet; plus you can hop it up cheaper; the hotcams are cheaper, etc. I started riding on a Honda, and I'd semi partial to Honda. Out of the box the YFZ is faster though.

Edited by Handy
Posted

I'd say go sit on them both, or if you can bum a ride that would be even better. See which one feels more comfortable to you, where do you feel like you are sitting? On the Honda it was more like I am sitting in the bike, on the YFZ I felt like I was riding on top of it. The seat is a little harder on the Yam. The TRX is a better all around bike and a more comfy ride IMO. The YFZ is Faster out of the box but I think it is more at home on a MX track or the woods. Both can be easily made into ultimate dune quads for the right amount of $$$. It is all personal preference. Do you like Ford or Chevy? Is that more of the answer you were looking for?

Oh yeah, BTW it is a scientific fact that red is faster :laughing:

Posted

Oh yeah, BTW it is a scientific fact that red is faster :shake:

Are you talking about the red and white YFZ450 Don :D

well said on your quote.. "It is all personal preference. Do you like Ford or Chevy? Is that more of the answer you were looking for?"

I agree trying not to be prejudice.. try em if you can.. you too will see YAMAHA just kidding :laughing::laughing:

Posted

Yes, adding red to anything adds horsepower

Usually Banshee guys will jump on and say "get a Banshee"

I think the fun factor on all of them is the same

one last thing :laughing:

Posted

you need to figure out which one you want by riding them all.....testingthem all, like you are buying a car.

the ergonomics are different on each one. Also each one has its good and bad points.

this is a decision you need to make, or else you'll just be riding some one elses dream bike. plus, if you don't like it, it is your fault for not buying what works for you

Posted

I say a Suzuki LTR450!!!! hahaha

im with you..ltr450 all the way..mine is bone stock and i smoke most trx and yamapuks..just ask GWH... :monkeedance2:

Posted

post-433-1176853271.jpg :monkeedance2:

Aint there a girl on here who has 2 yfz's blows them up every ride and also has blown up a rhino , wow imagine that all yamaha's :mc_smiley:

Posted (edited)

:monkeedance2: :laughoff::banghead::flipoff:

GET A BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha are u kidding me your crazy there too heavy to race and my luck ill loose the top end i had one. im selling it now its the 97 yellow and red one in the class and that was the bike i learned on :laughoff::flipoff::coffee: [ :mc_smiley: Edited by ringmaster's son
Posted

im with you..ltr450 all the way..mine is bone stock and i smoke most trx and yamapuks..just ask GWH... :monkeedance2:

yes i know pauly i didnt say anything about susucki's for that reason! :mc_smiley:

Aint there a girl on here who has 2 yfz's blows them up every ride and also has blown up a rhino , wow imagine that all yamaha's :laughoff:

and you can just shut the hell up.

Posted
YAmmi or the LTR 450, i have had both and they both rock, the honda is good for the Wife...

.Com

Wanna be last up the hill....Honda is the way to go. :monkeedance2:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...