Want to be a Superhero?

Don29palms

I would be me. Becca Boo! I'm kind, gentle, loving, considerant, fun, adventurest, will to do just about anything. Then I would take out ALL the eff rapers of our world. Takers, haters, tree hugers (OK they are kinda ok) RAP, peopel who litter. Oh! and Chicken Skin.

I've changed my mind! ( cause I'm a girl and I can do that) I wanna be "'BECCA BIRTH CONTROL"

If you have produced more than 3 kids by different people. Ya might wanna rethink your activeity. That includes both boys and girls. The scaple is your friend.

Can I have and cape and fly also. I love capes! :laughing::laughing:

Edited by desertskyz

I've changed my mind! ( cause I'm a girl and I can do that) I wanna be "'BECCA BIRTH CONTROL"

If you have produced more than 3 kids by different people. Ya might wanna rethink your activeity. That includes both boys and girls. The scaple is your friend.

Can I have and cape and fly also. I love capes! :laughing::laughing:

UUUUUUUHHH okay. Capes are good. :shake:

I'd wanna be Sandman. duh! :laughing:

no...not this sandman either :laughoff:

post-3-1176873048.jpg

...but the real one that can change his physical state into sand.

That way when the wind blows at Dumont I could just fly around the dunes and it would be like one big dune ride. :laughing: Then I could come back together as a person when it gets nice out and have a cold one. :laughoff::shake:

I really didn't have to think much about this either. That's the scary part. :laughoff:

I'd wanna be Sandman. duh! :laughing:

no...not this sandman either :laughoff:

post-3-1176873048.jpg

...but the real one that can change his physical state into sand.

That way when the wind blows at Dumont I could just fly around the dunes and it would be like one big dune ride. :laughing: Then I could come back together as a person when it gets nice out and have a cold one. :laughoff::shake:

I really didn't have to think much about this either. That's the scary part. :blink:

The sandman puts people to sleep. :slap::laughoff:

I'd like to be Superman! Now there's a dude that's gets the chicks, can fly, is pretty indestructable....and can make his own dunes! Although I'd have to be him full time cause that Clark Kent geek just doesn't cut it. :laughoff:

If your gonna be Mr. Sandman, then hummmmmmmmmmmm.... When the wind blows, it's hot, and the rest of us a sweating it out til its over, And your the one flying around having a good time. Then....... Is it you that gives Monkiebutt when it is all said and done.

:mc_smiley: :monkeedance2: :laughoff::laughoff:

huh? Not according to the link I found. :mc_smiley: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandman_(Marvel_Comics)

ok...must be another one of those generation things. http://heavens-gates.com/50s/mr_sandman.html

Just like sherpa's...local people that help climbers up Everest.... remember? :monkeedance2:

ok...must be another one of those generation things. http://heavens-gates.com/50s/mr_sandman.html

Just like sherpa's...local people that help climbers up Everest.... remember? :monkeedance2:

It's got nothing to do with a generation thing. You are talking about a completely different character, MR.Sandman. I was talking about the Sandman, which is a character from Marvel Comics according to the link. We were talking about superheros right? Well, that gay a$$ song has nothing to do with superheros. :laughoff: :mc_smiley:

huh? Not according to the link I found. :mc_smiley: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandman_(Marvel_Comics)

Now I am no expert on anything at all..........but my daughter was telling me last night that if she sites wikipedia on any of her research that she would get an automatic "F" for using unrealiable source. :monkeedance2: sorry

Now I am no expert on anything at all..........but my daughter was telling me last night that if she sites wikipedia on any of her research that she would get an automatic "F" for using unrealiable source. :mc_smiley: sorry

I can't believe you two are making me look up more crap about some stupid a$$ superhero just to prove you wrong. :banghead: :monkeedance2: :laughoff:

HERE, is this a better source for you, Ken? :flipoff::laughoff:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Sandman

It's got nothing to do with a generation thing. You are talking about a completely different character, MR.Sandman. I was talking about the Sandman, which is a character from Marvel Comics according to the link. We were talking about superheros right? Well, that gay a$$ song has nothing to do with superheros. :flipoff: :mc_smiley:

I can't believe you two are making me look up more crap about some stupid a$$ superhero just to prove you wrong. :banghead: :monkeedance2: :laughoff:

HERE, is this a better source for you, Ken? :flipoff::laughoff:

:shake::coffee:

No Pete I wasn't trying to make you look stupid in anyway (besides you don't need any help doing that, J/K). It was just strange to have that conversation with my daughter last night about wikipedia, and then to see you use them as a source. That's all. period :monkeedance2:

:banghead::laughoff:

Gerald do you seriously think I was getting mad or something? You must have missed the :mc_smiley: smiley.

No Pete I wasn't trying to make you look stupid in anyway (besides you don't need any help doing that, J/K). It was just strange to have that conversation with my daughter last night about wikipedia, and then to see you use them as a source. That's all. period :monkeedance2:

Reread my post Ken. I didn't say you were trying to make me look stupid. :laughoff: I thought it was kinda funny but I guess you didn't understand the post completely.

nevermind..... :flipoff: Stupid friggin thread :flipoff:

Sandman it is. Now. Are you still gonna gives us monkiebutt if we're naughty. :monkeedance2: :mc_smiley:

Ken who you gonna be? The guy wtih the ability to take control of all Farm Equipment and make them do wheelies. :laughoff:

Edited by desertskyz

I can't believe you two are making me look up more crap about some stupid a$$ superhero just to prove you wrong. :flipoff: :monkeedance2: :laughoff:

HERE, is this a better source for you, Ken? :coffee::banghead:

Sorry I meant to say "look like crap" I do stand corrected :shake: :mc_smiley: I am still trying to figure out what superhero I want to be. I kinda like wonder womans outfit and plane. I just love her golden lasso (rope). :laughoff::flipoff:

Sorry I meant to say "look like crap" I do stand corrected :banghead: :monkeedance2: I am still trying to figure out what superhero I want to be. I kinda like wonder womans outfit and plane. I just love her golden lasso (rope). :mc_smiley: :laughoff:

I'm not sure if I could handle seeing you in a Wonder Woman Outfit with a Golden Rope. :laughoff:

I would like to be a super hero that owns his own toy hauler and sandrail.

anyone know of one?

:monkeedance2: :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff::banghead:

to answer this thread i would like to be the super hero that obtains all of the other superheros powers. try f*cking with me "you will die earlier". (Mitch Hedberg) :flipoff:

Edited by steveo