need your opinions

RAGDOLL MX

i appreciate all the info, especially from you pete.

I would rather buy used if I can, like i said i only want to spend 20K, its going tobe tuff to find that, as far as that purple one that runs on meth....lol..i need that like i need a sphinctor on my forehead....lol..good lookin out tho randy.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i appreciate all the info, especially from you pete.

I would rather buy used if I can, like i said i only want to spend 20K, its going tobe tuff to find that, as far as that purple one that runs on meth....lol..i need that like i need a sphinctor on my forehead....lol..good lookin out tho randy.

:banghead:

Alright Alright

Yeah I hear ya about the Meth car thing.

I was sayin' to buy it without that motor and put a reliable 3.5 Honda gas motor in it. :blury:

I know about the $ thing too. I'll keep looking for something around 20K.

:blury:

:laughing:

Alright Alright

Yeah I hear ya about the Meth car thing.

I was sayin' to buy it without that motor and put a reliable 3.5 Honda gas motor in it. :thumb:

I know about the $ thing too. I'll keep looking for something around 20K.

:watching:

i guess that iam gonna have to wait to get me a rail now.....

Don't sweat it, Cole. It will be worth the wait that much more. :beercheers:

The sand and the rest of us (DDR) aren't going anywhere. :stick_smack:

Yup your right.

i had figured that if i make only 1 dollar per car that i park at the Hilton, i would only need to park 27,500 cars.....guess now i need to figure out how many days in Haji land i need to be there to get my buggy....lol

Yup your right.

i had figured that if i make only 1 dollar per car that i park at the Hilton, i would only need to park 27,500 cars.....guess now i need to figure out how many days in Haji land i need to be there to get my buggy....lol

I have a SST for sale 25,500. its under the for sale forum under hayabusa for sale. Let me know

Gazlay, here is a thought...........Since you are just a kid and probably aren't the breadwinner in your house, why don't you let your dad do the research on this. I'm sure it's his scratch that will be purchasing the rail. Just my :dope:

Nice looking rail but I'm stupid when it comes to rail's what is the

flywheel on the axle for??? If its for starting how does it work

without turning the axle??? :boxer:

:isbb::boxer: :chkn: :no_no:

The flywheel is for reverse like Yamapimp said. There is a starter motor that engages with the flywheel (on the right side) that turns the axles at a decent enough speed to back up. :thumb: It's a very simple, yet ingenious, way to put reverse on a live axle mini rail. :dance: :D

l18.jpg

The axle is driven the same way as most other mini's- by chain and sprocket drive (on the left).

The flywheel is for reverse like Yamapimp said. There is a starter motor that engages with the flywheel (on the right side) that turns the axles at a decent enough speed to back up. :headbang1: It's a very simple, yet ingenious, way to put reverse on a live axle mini rail. :laughing::D

l18.jpg

The axle is driven the same way as most other mini's- by chain and sprocket drive (on the left).

so far i really like that sinister car, and i do want to take a look at them a bit more, but so far i really like the design and the style the best, its not something you see all that often, all the other busa cars pretty much look alike

so far i really like that sinister car, and i do want to take a look at them a bit more, but so far i really like the design and the style the best, its not something you see all that often, all the other busa cars pretty much look alike

i agree sinister cars r sweet

and yoshi seems like a pretty good guy who knows his stuff :headbang1::laughing:

We just had a customer sell his used rail for $18K....and it was a steal at that price. He had just spent $3,500 putting in a new K-drive to update the car. He needed the money fast...I'll keep my ears open if you're interested in a King Sand Car. Have you had a chance to ride in one yet? Here's a pic of the car that went for $18K, it was my old demo car.

post-726-1178387595.jpg

Edited by Duner Dale