show me some pics

Warrior07

ok :ban-split: but rhinos do come with a locking seat belt :idiot::D i sure felt it on the atv tour when i was like the last one buckling up and said fuggit with the harness .the seat belts lock but not correctly on whoop areas they let loose loose and lock as they let you go forward 5 or 6 or so inches :bs:my chest hurt after that weekend i don't have man boobs :beerpint: sticking to the harnesses for now on . back to topic just looking for ideas on where to mount speakers. the woofers on the cage nah looking for ideas on the main body :stick_smack::rockwoot::beercheers:

Hey there Pete

I have the wakeboard speakers on my roll bar, and wouldn't do it again. the reason is it fires past you. You have to have it REAL loud when your under way to hear them, and people hear you coming way before you get there :D however when at Comp and listening to the tunes.. THEY WORK WELL! so its a toss up.

I then added these

post-1646-1177605574.jpg

post-1646-1177605617.jpg

I installed my stereo like this

post-1646-1177605672.jpg

you could also install in the glove box, however not easy to access while driving down the road.

This kit comes with a marine cover and all. Goes in place of the warning sticker on your dash..

I want to install my subs like this.

post-1646-1177605905.jpg

course then you need an amp, I'm going under the drivers seat!

I have seen and heard these, and they sounded great as well

post-1646-1177605990.jpg

If you need any help, come on over, or want to see/hear mine.

Yes Pete there are alot of ways to do it. I installed mine in the dash with the sat in the glove box and no marine cover as I use the radio only and care less if the cd works. I have 2 marine 4" int he front and 2 6x9 in a boxes in the rear facing the rear with a 300 watt amp and they sound great. I will be installing the 8"JL sub under the back seat this weekend and that should finish it off. If you would like to hear, let me know and I will cruise it over. The radio is nice when on a trail ride or driving back slowly after ripping a tire off. :happydrunks: I did see some nice marine speakers at best buy made by kicker for 150 a set, so maybe you want to check them out. :headbang1:

• 2 weeks later...

my cd player is in the dash, not shown is the marine cover over it, and of course you need beer holders/cup holders. And my speakers are in the roof. Out of the way. :disco-dance: I didnt run amps or big speakers, didnt want to kill the batteries. Need them for the lights. :disco-dance:

post-448-1178321030.jpg

post-448-1178321287.jpg

Edited by maxdout

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

can some one inlighten me on a good way to wire for power to the battery ?? :DDRrocks:

install a fuse block with a power lead from your battery, you can pick one up from any auto parts store. You can then use it for any other power needs, lights etc.......