Trophy Truck In My Garage

desertskyz

I hope I don't get in trouble for this BUT, This truck is soooooo bada$$. I don't know who owns it but I know is painting it and I think Shawn is gonna drive it. PM me or :laughoff: me if I have overstepped by bounds. It wouldn't fit in any one else's garage. Shawn will you paint my golf cart now :pissed:

JUST BABYSITTING FOR THE NIGHT! :D

post-1439-1178595679.jpg

post-1439-1178595715.jpg

post-1439-1178595838.jpg

post-1439-1178595878.jpg

It was really fun is get up close and personal with this kind of truck. :laughoff:

1st off badass.....BUT

I hope I don't get in trouble for this BUT, This truck is soooooo bada$$. I don't know who owns it but I know is painting it and I think Shawn is gonna drive it. PM me or :laughoff: me if I have overstepped by bounds. It wouldn't fit in any one else's garage. Shawn will you paint my golf cart now :boxer:

JUST BABYSITTING FOR THE NIGHT! :D

HUH? :shake:

It's in your garage and you don't know who owns it? And why would you be "overstepping your bounds' by posting that? :laughoff::pissed:

Yes It is my garage and I know who is painting it and I think I know who is driving it. I just don't know who is the real owner and/or sponsor. And would he/she be happy about it. :laughoff: It is really cool to just get up close and REALLY look at one for a long time and understand some stuff. VERY cool. Wanna come down and look at it? You have 30 mins.

UUUhhmm yes its a class 8 .....old class 8....Thats the class i used to race.. I know the truck cant remember the owners name though :happydrunks:

:freakin_nuts: in the first pic is the front left arm bent or what

:freakin_nuts: in the first pic is the front left arm bent or what

Actualy both beams were bent :happydrunks: intentionally to get 2 degrees neg on the camber :freakin_nuts: its just drooped down looks funny i just backed it off the trailer, it will lift to ride height after it moves forward.

Edited by OFFROADRACER

I am tired of guessing who's it is. IT'S MINE DAMN IT! possession is 9/10 of the law. Anyone wanna be co-driver :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: :happydrunks:

Told ya who's it WAS dony know if it still is or not Eric Lane :freakin_nuts:

I think your right. Class 8. :dunno: I'm just a girl. Ain't knowbody gonna take it with my dogs around. :beatdeadhorse: Sneaky little brats they are. Shawn paint my golf cart. Pleeeaaasssee!

Wow, thanks for taking us down a notch.