KFalcon Posted November 17, 2006 Posted November 17, 2006 Hello, I have been reading this site for a little bit and finally decided to join! Went to Dumont for the first time on Halloween. I brought my new car for its second trip. I had so much fun that weekend, we are going back on Tuesday and staying through Sunday! I am hooked! I keep reading about the DDR ride, when is that? Anyway, here is a picture of my car. Don't have any others in the dunes... was too busy driving! HAHA See you guys out there! Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted November 17, 2006 Posted November 17, 2006 Hello, I have been reading this site for a little bit and finally decided to join! Went to Dumont for the first time on Halloween. I brought my new car for its second trip. I had so much fun that weekend, we are going back on Tuesday and staying through Sunday! I am hooked! I keep reading about the DDR ride, when is that? Anyway, here is a picture of my car. Don't have any others in the dunes... was too busy driving! HAHA See you guys out there! That kind of stuff is usually found in Dumont Happenings.....here is the latest info on the ride during the T-day holiday.>>>>>click here Quote
SAND SEEKER Posted November 24, 2006 Posted November 24, 2006 Here's ours-------if you see us stop by for a cold one! Quote
grporter Posted November 26, 2006 Posted November 26, 2006 Here is ours. It is a 2005 JP Designs four seater, Outback-tuned 2.5 Subi turbo, Mendi 2D. We bought the car 11/2005 and have used it at Sand Mtn, NV and the Oregon Dunes (Coos Bay area). Haven't been to G or Dumont yet, but they are on the short list! LOVE the car, but I'm ready to build a Hayabusa 2-seater! Quote
raptoroy Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 Here is our Rail still in progress. It is a Buggyworks has a 2.0 turbo Subie. Quote
BoneDuner Posted November 29, 2006 Posted November 29, 2006 Little Busa lovin for ya.. !! Nice looking cars fellas Quote
detaildan Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 When your out in the dunes it is easy to recognize(sp) peoples rides or helmets and gear. Everybody is unique in one way or another. How about posting some pictures of your ride or another way to idendentify you. Here is some pictures of my buggy. If you see it introduce yourself. here is my roll-a bomb after a dumont bath time! Quote
barefoot bob Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 Here's ours, if you see us come by and say hi. IVE SEEN YOU AT GLAMIS DID PINKHOUSE DO YOUR GRAPHICS ?? Quote
desertskyz Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 Here is our Rail still in progress. It is a Buggyworks has a 2.0 turbo Subie. It took us, well mostly him, a year and a half to build this car. I understand work in progress. I wonder how long it is going to take to take it all apart so it can go to powder. I am putting together a Power Point or Imovie on the process. I took pics from the time it was just the frame on the garage floor. Quote
painterjoe Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 IVE SEEN YOU AT GLAMIS DID PINKHOUSE DO YOUR GRAPHICS ?? I actually painted it. Quote
Mike330R Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 I'll add a few. Waiting to roost Terry Quote
painterjoe Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 I'll add a few. Waiting to roost Terry Mike , that is truly one of the baddest looking cars out there. It's cool to see some Gder's come this way. Quote
painterjoe Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 Here's ours-------if you see us stop by for a cold one! Hey Tom, car looks good as usual. When's the next trip? New Years maybe? Quote
Mike330R Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 Thanks Joe If the drive from SD to Dumont didn;t suck so bad I'd make more trips. I15 is a joke of Fridays and Sundays. Quote
painterjoe Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 Thanks Joe If the drive from SD to Dumont didn;t suck so bad I'd make more trips. I15 is a joke of Fridays and Sundays. Tell me about it, luckily I'm only a few miles south of the 15-215 interchange so it isn't too bad. Quote
barefoot bob Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 Tell me about it, luckily I'm only a few miles south of the 15-215 interchange so it isn't too bad. lol i live on top of it o ya no traffic, all behind me ,its my birthday, gotta disco !!! Quote
raptoroy Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 lol i live on top of it o ya no traffic, all behind me ,its my birthday, gotta disco !!! happy b day Quote
desertskyz Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 (edited) Mike , that is truly one of the baddest looking cars out there. It's cool to see some Gder's come this way. DAMN! That is bada$$.. Who took the pic's. I love the above shots. Got a copter or something. Sh*t! Edited December 7, 2006 by desertskyz Quote
Mike330R Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 Yeah it's from my chase chopper. They carry extra gas and beverages Quote
barefoot bob Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 (edited) my buddies 04 riccochete named fasterdaddy ls1 car its a beauty see the black flag just above the motorhome mid left of picture that was ddr camp halloweeny Edited December 7, 2006 by barefoot bob Quote
dunefreak Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 my buddies 04 riccochete named fasterdaddy ls1 car its a beauty see the black flag just above the motorhome mid left of picture that was ddr camp halloweeny DDR camp?...no such thing Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 The DDR camp is within the red box.....yes that means everywhere you camp at Dumont. There are many DDR camps over the weekends. Not just one. Quote
barefoot bob Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 (edited) The DDR camp is within the red box.....yes that means everywhere you camp at Dumont. There are many DDR camps over the weekends. Not just one. i said camp not members read ya well wait till night wait for hiroshima and bang i found you we could see it over my motorhome and thats not a stretch lol and the topic was my buddies car you thread hijackers i would never hijack a thread............................... ok i lied Edited December 7, 2006 by barefoot bob Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.