5th Ann Extreme Motorsports Show: Costa Mesa

wsky70

I will be there with the FUELCUSTOM.com booth showing off the latest intakes set up he has designed and showcasing the new RHINO intake that they have built, stop by the booth for some coozies and stickers and to check ouot the products.

Sounds good, we'll be there on Sat also. dman, randog, grimace? Gonna head down and hang out in Rancho on Friday night, should be some good times there....SF Woody :thumb:

Sounds good, we'll be there on Sat also. dman, randog, grimace? Gonna head down and hang out in Rancho on Friday night, should be some good times there....SF Woody :beercheers:

Im going. Give me a call woody.

The show was pretty good, got there about 1030 or so, stayed until 4'ish. Me, dman, and randog went. Lots of big cars and beautiful women. The beer was plentiful as always. Here's a few pics from today, had a great time as usual....SF Woody :DDRrocks:

070518009.jpg

070518012.jpg

070518013.jpg

070518018.jpg

070518014.jpg

070518017.jpg

070518074.jpg

070518033.jpg

Alot of :hello::think::idiot: and some new DVD's. Already had my str stem ordered from another place. Some nice cars there and the paint jobs were crazy..... Had a good time. Thanks to randog for letting us crash at his place. We had a good time on Friday night....SF Woody :DDRrocks:

Alot of :finger::idiot::idea: and some new DVD's. Already had my str stem ordered from another place. Some nice cars there and the paint jobs were crazy..... Had a good time. Thanks to randog for letting us crash at his place. We had a good time on Friday night....SF Woody :think:

No prob Woods and Dman. Had an Effin Blast. A little :blury: from all the :beerpint::beerpint::beerpint: and :DDRrocks::hello:... Any time..

Hope the neighbors are still cool with me after crankin' the boombooms. :rockon::dope:

We got up Sat morning for breakfast and all Woody wanted was another beer. :dance: that's Mutha Bitchezzzz :shoot:

The show was way cool, Woody summed it up pretty good.

It was cool to see Chris from Metric Motors in Utah.

He sells Honda packages now, said it's because our race on the hill last season. :drunk:

Cool peeps right there. :thumb: Mega knowledge. :clap:

Thanks again for the company brothas :idiot:

R-

It was a blast, good times for sure. Have some more pics, just can't post those....SF Woody :laughing:

Hmmm :think: Well then post that video you got. :idiot::isbb: :gayboy:

I want one of these little trucks! :blury:

Here's some more pics of that truck:

I like all the billet suspension. :dunno:

I'd like one, but with a bigger motor, and maybe a turbo. :driver:

post-591-1179799399.jpg

post-591-1179799418.jpg

post-591-1179799435.jpg

post-591-1179799452.jpg