Dude, If you get busted in Hendertuky.......

chris1223

yeah, only because ...

"Under state law, when it is determined that seized marijuana and drug paraphernalia have been used in accordance with the state's Medical Use of Marijuana Act, "the law enforcement agency shall immediately return" them to the rightful owner."

yeah, only because ...

"Under state law, when it is determined that seized marijuana and drug paraphernalia have been used in accordance with the state's Medical Use of Marijuana Act, "the law enforcement agency shall immediately return" them to the rightful owner."

Dude,

You seem very well versed on this topic................................ :beerpint::beerpint::beercheers:

Edited by mredgy

Here in CA, they have medical marijuana shops that comply with state law, only to get busted by the feds

Its kind of the same way here - except its a felony(state level) for a unlicensed person to posess weed - but as long as they keep in on the down low, there is usally no issues.

This medical thing is kind of out of control here - I see alot of these people, and there is nothing wrong with them. I dont get it - If you want to smoke some weed, why the hell would you want to be registered with the state...

Its kind of the same way here - except its a felony(state level) for a unlicensed person to posess weed - but as long as they keep in on the down low, there is usally no issues.

This medical thing is kind of out of control here - I see alot of these people, and there is nothing wrong with them. I dont get it - If you want to smoke some weed, why the hell would you want to be registered with the state...

same kinda deal here..."oh, i have an eating disorder, and it makes me hungry..." or, " it helps my arthritis......" beeeotch please....you just wanna get high :beercheers:

Hey my brother Inlaw got his back & pipe from a taxi driver he gave it to 3 weeks before. :beercheers:

I was like.... :laughoff:

He was like... :laughoff:

They not me :laughoff: were like :beerpint:

It was amazing to say the least. :beerpint:

Dude,

You seem very well versed on this topic................................ :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

It was a quote FROM THE ARTICLE. :slap::shake: I can read, that's all. :laughoff::barf:

Yea, but I dont see Pete being a stoner - He would probally lite the wrong end on the joint......

Think again :ninja::laughoff: :ahhhhh: :no_no: I was a stoner for about a month or two once. :laughoff::idiot: