Back from my 1st trip to Coral Pink

I am glad they are healing.

I think I might know where you are talking about...cause there was this wide open area that had some big hills in it...one was huge!! Then we went back a ways and they were jumping this one crazy one...I took video of it.

There isn't one.

Some people call some hills there "comp", but I think they just make it up. I have never heard of such a hill ever since I have been going there.

Not only have I and do I try to run over peeps there, they have run me over too!!! I don't think it's that spread out!!!!!! I do love racing up comp hill at Coral!!!!! It's huge!!!!!! There are some big dunes there!!!!! :coocoo::laughing::laughing::thumb:

:dunno:

GOOD TO HEAR EVERY ONE WILL BE OK. WE WENT TO CORAL PINK ONCE...........THAT WAS ENOUGH. NEVER AGAIN, IN MY OPINION CORAL PINK SUCKS. :blush:

You must not ride then. Good, stay home. Less people there the better! lol :laughing::headbang1:

You must not ride then. Good, stay home. Less peolpe there the better! lol :laughing: :blush:

:laughing: I couldn't ride, all we did was pull the girls out on their quads. The sand was so soft/silt and steep that whenever the girls stopped they sunk and were stuck. My bro on his 250, and me on my 426 where having a blast in the back side by the meadow. But all in all, I will stay at Dumont and Amargosa. :laughoff::headbang1:

Edited by maxdout

darrell had called john while they were at the hospital. He told us that they were not in the best shape, but actually reading this story a couple of weeks later (didnt know it was posted till now ) makes me want to call up bret and make sure they are feeling okay. Its probally a good thing we ended up not meeting up with you guys that day cuz we were about to head out there for a day trip on sunday till we heard the news. :(

Next time it will be better cuz Everybody learned a lesson about the drop offs

darrell had called john while they were at the hospital. He told us that they were not in the best shape, but actually reading this story a couple of weeks later (didnt know it was posted till now ) makes me want to call up bret and make sure they are feeling okay. Its probally a good thing we ended up not meeting up with you guys that day cuz we were about to head out there for a day trip on sunday till we heard the news. :(

Next time it will be better cuz Everybody learned a lesson about the drop offs

Bret is fine, he wasn't hurt too bad. He was out of the hospital the next day and back to riding. Pat was the worst, but he is doing okay now. :headbang1:

Bret and Pat knew about the drop offs, they had been there before. John and I were hanging back, cause if was our first time out there. Pat learned his lesson and will be riding with me next time :D . I dont know if Bret will ever calm down :blush: .

Bret is fine, he wasn't hurt too bad. He was out of the hospital the next day and back to riding. Pat was the worst, but he is doing okay now. :laughing:

Bret and Pat knew about the drop offs, they had been there before. John and I were hanging back, cause if was our first time out there. Pat learned his lesson and will be riding with me next time :D . I dont know if Bret will ever calm down :blury: .

meh, knowing bret, he will probally still be out there next time riding just as hard. especually if him and darrell are at it. they always have to see who's quad is faster. Might as well have the ambulance out there when they go at it j/i/c/ lol jk