Hi

Premium Malt

Alrighty... Well im new and deefinetly new to that sand. Im going to Dumont over memorial weekend. Never been to sand before so I have a few questions. Im 21 5'9 and about 210. Im not fat so endurance isnt an issue. I say my weight because I have a 07kx250f with an 8 paddle tire and wanna know how my bike will hold up. People told me I will put a lot of stress on my bike being so big and only having a 250 4 stroke. Some evn said I could blow my motor :isbb: Just wanna know what some of you sand guys think? Think my bike will hold up, it is fairly new. I wanna ride long, hit comp hill, and just have a good time and not worry that my bike is gonna blow up on me :banghead: But anyways :beercheers::beerpint:

Hi Kyle. Welcome to DDR. Your bike will be slightly underpowered, but it will by no means blow up. Don't run it too hard though. If you go on some long runs there during the hot times of day, your bike may run pretty warm so watch that for sure. Memorial weekend is gonna be a hot one so go prepared. Bring plenty of water and don't go on rides by yourself. Oh and the 8 cup should be ok. You aren't gonna be fast up comp hill by no means, but you'll definitely have fun. Be safe out there! :beercheers:

hey welcome to the site! like everyone on TT said watch for those razor backs and bring lots of water!

PS: when going up comp everyone turns to the left at the top... don't go over and watch for people on your right cutting in.

hey welcome to the site! like everyone on TT said watch for those razor backs and bring lots of water!

PS: when going up comp everyone turns to the left at the top... don't go over and watch for people on your right cutting in.

ohhh yea...youre definitely going to wanna watch for that, i almost died like that. have fun!