Coral trip was awesome

Decided to go to Coral this weekend.

Got there Thursday about 5 after some intercooler problems on the truck :finger: :shoot: Then I go to get in the camper when we got there and the door falls damn near off!!! :drunk::dope: The bottom 1x1 in the door frame was completely rotted away.So I haul a$$ to Washington City in my street legal Rhino :hello::think:,trophy truck style down the Cane Bed road to the new Walmart supercenter to get some supplies to fix the door(that is being held up in the open position with a Gatorade case box at the bottom :idea: ) and get the door duct taped up to close it for the night.

Got up early and broke the Dune Tracker in the right way...straight out to the big dunes on the right,screw the little stuff :DDRrocks:

Tracker does so well I had people all over the dunes rubbernecking because they coudnt believe what they were seeing.

PASSED a couple of Rhinos up some hills :idiot:

Found alot of new trails that even I (been going for over 20 years) have never been on :idiot:

The trip was too short just as always.

Here are some pics

CoralPink5-06001Large2.jpg

CoralPink5-06003Large.jpg

CoralPink5-06008Large2.jpg

CoralPink5-06011Large2.jpg

CoralPink5-06013Large2.jpg

CoralPink5-06018Large2.jpg

CoralPink5-06019Large2.jpg

CoralPink5-06024Large.jpg

CoralPink5-06033Large.jpg

CoralPink5-06037Large.jpg

CoralPink5-06046Large2.jpg

CoralPink5-06048Large2.jpg

CoralPink5-06050Large.jpg

post-4-1179716231.jpg

post-4-1179716280.jpg

post-4-1179716317.jpg

post-4-1179716375.jpg

post-4-1179716419.jpg

post-4-1179716450.jpg

post-4-1179716492.jpg

post-4-1179716531.jpg

post-4-1179715526.jpg

post-4-1179715553.jpg

Edited by sanddunesaddict

Sweet pics, Bert. Looks like you had a blast in the Dune Tracker! :DDRrocks: Did you even get on the Raptor all weekend? :hello:

Some of those places in those pics I have never even seen before! I wish I could have gone with you guys. :(

Yeah I rode it a couple of times but coudnt go for a real ride because I was by myself.Gerald showed up but left too early to hook up for a ride.

My sister brought the Scrambler but one ride in the Tracker and she was hooked,never rode the quad.As you can see I even got my mom in the Tracker.

I put over 160 miles on the tracker this weekend...25 gallons of gas :DDRrocks:

Yeah Bert,

Coral is beautiful. Nice pics. :think:

Glad you had a good time after the probs. :DDRrocks:

I see lots of shrubs there.

Is it be a cool place for sandcars? :hello: or is it best with quads and Dune Trackers?

Yeah I rode it a couple of times but coudnt go for a real ride because I was by myself. Gerald showed up but left too early to hook up for a ride.

We went to Duck Creek for the weekend and planned a day trip to Coral when we had a Bert sighting. We intended to go on that ride, but with Shery's bike leaking oil like it was we were done.

We had one good ride from the meadows to waaaay past the Ranger station (had time for a little :laughoff: break)...then back to the station for a sticker. We were lucky because I noticed Shery's bike dripping on the pavement! :dance: It was half full of oil, so we decided to head back and keep an eye on it. We only made it half way back and had to stop and bring oil back to the bike. We made it back without burning anything up. :clap:

I can't believe how soft it is there! Wow...took a little getting used to, but was still a lot of fun.