Halloween

tarabull

Since Halloween is on a wednesday this year which weekend is everyone going to be there?

Just trying to plan ahead since my friends and I can not wait and we want to plan now!

We just don't want to miss all the vendors and happenings! :laughing:

Thanks for any information :DDRrocks:

Tara

Halloween was our first big event at dumont and it was so much fun! I cant wait to go out again. Its a good thing that this thread was brought up because I wanted to put my request in for taking that friday or monday off as a vacation day. it will be our one last fling before the baby is born and It couldnt be at a more better place then DUMONT! :laughing:

• 3 months later...

Don..........what weekend will u be out there? :watching::think:

I don't know if I'll be able to make it. My cat is shedding real bad and it takes all I can muster to keep up with the mess. My other cat is being a little biatch. Every time I turn my back she attacks my other cat. I haven't been able to get the doggles for the dog in the right color so I'm still working on that. So it's very doubtful I'll ever be able to go to Dumont ever again. :think:

P.S. My truck is still dirty and hasn't washed itself yet.