BLACK/GRAY TANK CLEANING HELP

OGP

somewhere on the site someone posted how to use water softner and bleach ect.. to keep your tanks clean and not stinky. Anyone remeber where this post was? It had a link to an rv site on how to do it. I cant find it.

somewhere on the site someone posted how to use water softner and bleach ect.. to keep your tanks clean and not stinky. Anyone remeber where this post was? It had a link to an rv site on how to do it. I cant find it.

Tim it was in my thread of weekend warrior problems rv

Im going to try this GEO thing out this weekend see how it works

When you get back, PLEASE post up and let us know!! I'm really curious if the detergent works as well as "blue" stuff, sure would be cheaper for tank maintenance. Thanx :D

on the trip to my destination, i put 10 oz of baby oil down the crapper.....to make the sides slick. I still use the blue stuff, btw

then, when dumping, I fill the black tank up AFTER the initial dump AT LEAST 2 more times, to get the klingons :think:

only one time did I not rinse after dumping, and my toyhauler smelled worse than the freekin pit toilets @ dumont :shake:

pete thinks his sheeeit don't stink :laughoff:

:laughing:

I don't understand why people need this "excavating" procedure done. :laughoff: I dump my tanks right away after every trip and have never had an issue.

Are you turds that bad you need to "excavate" them? :think::laughing:

If I ever have to "excavate" my tanks....... I am just going to buy a new hauler. :shake::laughoff::thumb:

:laughoff:

No, I think my sh*t doesn't STICK :laughoff: because it doesn't sit in there long enough to be a problem! :thumb::blink::idea: Can we stop talking about this now? :blink::laughing:

STICK :think:

I use one of those spinner things on a hose.

Seems to get the chit out just fine. :shake:

I also add a little Chems each day I'm out there.

That's it, Now it's effin lunch time. :blink:

No issue in the hauler. I do like those stuborn turds that keep coming back up at the house though!!!! :laughing: "Whats that chunk want?" (The late great Richard Pryor) :laughoff:

"don't you just hate it when youre sittin on the toilet, and you just got through wipin' yo azz, and a turd knocks on your a----hoe? what does that piece of sh*t want??

effen hIlArIoUs