SEGWAY XT Jump

OGP

a boss of mine has one like the one that was jumping it had the same tires as the front of my quad. they are strange to start of but you get the hang of it quick his will do 15-20 mph. i have wanted one for awhile but they are outlawed in some cities. you cant ride to strip on one.

Broken bones...............and no teeth and closed head injuries!!! :think:

That reminds me, I saw a kid in the neighborhood with a two wheeled skateboard. The wheels were rollerblade wheels that mounted like rotating castors. I watched those kids eat sh*t for 20 minutes the other night!!! :laughing::laughoff:

Guest Crasher

My old boss had one of those and we rode it around the office and in the parking lot all the time. They are a lot of fun!! :laughoff: Not to mention, they can haul a$$!! :laughing:

Broken bones...............and no teeth and closed head injuries!!! :think:

That reminds me, I saw a kid in the neighborhood with a two wheeled skateboard. The wheels were rollerblade wheels that mounted like rotating castors. I watched those kids eat sh*t for 20 minutes the other night!!! :laughing::laughoff:

Yeah a kid over by Cheyenne and Buffalo has one of those two wheel skateboards funny watching him ride.

Ordered mine this afternoon. Cant wait to get it.

omg wow! lol..

if you do end up finding paddles for that thing. please be sure to video tape you racing it up comp hill, I wanna be able to see what it looks like when it does its burnout :laughing:

omg wow! lol..

if you do end up finding paddles for that thing. please be sure to video tape you racing it up comp hill, I wanna be able to see what it looks like when it does its burnout :laughing:

The only way that thing is getting up comp is if it blown.