421MACHINE Posted June 10, 2007 Posted June 10, 2007 anyone know about night drags this year.i've read about it but never been.very interested.i also was reading that someone was having trouble with a tree set up , if some of you would chip in a bit i would buy a real one (621.99) just like the one at the drag strip! Quote
sand chick Posted June 10, 2007 Posted June 10, 2007 Never heard of them!! What u talkin about? Quote
JoeDuner Posted June 10, 2007 Posted June 10, 2007 There aren't any drags going on this summer. There is going to be a night ride on the 23rd though. Quote
stock 350 Posted June 11, 2007 Posted June 11, 2007 There aren't any drags going on this summer. There is going to be a night ride on the 23rd though. well im bringing my drag bike 2 the night RIDE just in case anyone wants 2 RIDE up Banshee hill next 2 me Quote
dunefreak Posted June 11, 2007 Posted June 11, 2007 night drags? never heard of em. I'll be out there though cruising some soft smooth sand with my car. Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted June 11, 2007 Posted June 11, 2007 night drags? never heard of em. I'll be out there though cruising some soft smooth sand with my car. i think i might show up and cruise some sand with my quadricycles. Quote
JoeDuner Posted June 11, 2007 Posted June 11, 2007 night drags? never heard of em. I'll be out there though cruising some soft smooth sand with my car. Did you say car???? HMMMM, I wonder if Bert has enough room for mine???? Or I might be beggin for a trailer to borrow. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 11, 2007 Posted June 11, 2007 Did you say car???? HMMMM, I wonder if Bert has enough room for mine???? Or I might be beggin for a trailer to borrow. Yep I think that is the plan. Tim and Don are bringing theirs too. I'd like to get some nice early AM buggy runs in the next day. I'm not sure if I'll be out at night too much with it though. BTW, just bring your hauler. Quote
OGP Posted June 16, 2007 Posted June 16, 2007 Did you say car???? HMMMM, I wonder if Bert has enough room for mine???? Or I might be beggin for a trailer to borrow. Beggin for a trailer to borrow? What happened to yours? In the shop or something? Or is it a Don thing? Dont wanna spend the gas money Quote
Don29palms Posted June 17, 2007 Posted June 17, 2007 Beggin for a trailer to borrow? What happened to yours? In the shop or something? Or is it a Don thing? Dont wanna spend the gas money :wedgie: DAMN! Can you say OUCH Mutha Bitchezzzz? Quote
powerhouse Posted June 17, 2007 Posted June 17, 2007 well im bringing my drag bike 2 the night RIDE just in case anyone wants 2 RIDE up Banshee hill next 2 me sure !!! what cha got ?? :wedgie: Quote
dunefreak Posted June 17, 2007 Posted June 17, 2007 sure !!! what cha got ?? Hey Dan are you going again this year? :wedgie: Quote
stock 350 Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 sure !!! what cha got ?? Just an old piece of sh$t with a boost bottle and a milled head! oh and its got a twist throttle and a billet flag holder! im not sure if its a 2 or a 4 stroke but u have to mix oil in the gas Quote
JoeDuner Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 Beggin for a trailer to borrow? What happened to yours? In the shop or something? Or is it a Don thing? Dont wanna spend the gas money Nope, "it's a I have 4 years on these trailer tires and I don't trust them thing". I'm not going to buy new tires and let them rot the rest of the summer just for a night trip. I am going to wait until dune season. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.