Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

anyone know about night drags this year.i've read about it but never been.very interested.i also was reading that someone was having trouble with a tree set up , if some of you would chip in a bit i would

buy a real one (621.99) just like the one at the drag strip!

Posted

There aren't any drags going on this summer. There is going to be a night ride on the 23rd though. :laughing:

well im bringing my drag bike 2 the night RIDE just in case anyone wants 2 RIDE up Banshee hill next 2 me :rules:

Posted

night drags? :thumb::laughing: never heard of em. I'll be out there though cruising some soft smooth sand with my car. :rules:

Did you say car???? HMMMM, I wonder if Bert has enough room for mine???? Or I might be beggin for a trailer to borrow.

Posted

Did you say car???? HMMMM, I wonder if Bert has enough room for mine???? Or I might be beggin for a trailer to borrow.

Yep I think that is the plan. Tim and Don are bringing theirs too. I'd like to get some nice early AM buggy runs in the next day. :laughing: I'm not sure if I'll be out at night too much with it though. :rules:

BTW, just bring your hauler. :thumb:

Posted

Did you say car???? HMMMM, I wonder if Bert has enough room for mine???? Or I might be beggin for a trailer to borrow.

Beggin for a trailer to borrow? What happened to yours? In the shop or something? Or is it a Don thing? Dont wanna spend the gas money :shake:

Posted

Beggin for a trailer to borrow? What happened to yours? In the shop or something? Or is it a Don thing? Dont wanna spend the gas money :wedgie:

DAMN! Can you say OUCH Mutha Bitchezzzz? :dunno:

Posted

sure !!! what cha got ?? :banghead:

Just an old piece of sh$t with a boost bottle and a milled head! oh and its got a twist throttle and a billet flag holder! im not sure if its a 2 or a 4 stroke but u have to mix oil in the gas :banghead:

Posted

Beggin for a trailer to borrow? What happened to yours? In the shop or something? Or is it a Don thing? Dont wanna spend the gas money :banghead:

Nope, "it's a I have 4 years on these trailer tires and I don't trust them thing". I'm not going to buy new tires and let them rot the rest of the summer just for a night trip. I am going to wait until dune season. :banghead:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...