Findley Chevrolet

Findlay Chevrolet is off of Rainbow and the 215.

We will have the whole race set up,Semi and Trailer,monster awning,The kids new Trophy carts and the Hummer and the Rhino !

I do not have times yet but I believe the show starts friday night and the GM acessories show truck will be there and I think they are tring to close of Torry pins so that the show car take up the whole street! And we will be playing CORR videos on the flat screen TVs and hopefully some video of the races at Chula Vista!!! :banghead:

Edited by trickyLS-2racer

We will have the whole race set up,Semi and Trailer,monster awning,The kids new Trophy carts and the Hummer and the Rhino !

I do not have times yet but I believe the show starts friday night and the GM acessories show truck will be there and I think they are tring to close of Torry pins so that the show car take up the whole street! And we will be playing CORR videos on the flat screen TVs and hopefully some video of the races at Chula Vista!!! :barf:

Are the entries open to anyone? Maybe I'll bring my old beast down there. :gayboy:

Either way, I'll give you call on Saturday sometime befoe I head down. :laughing: Want me to bring any refreshments or anything?

I do not have times yet but I believe the show starts friday night and the GM acessories show truck will be there and I think they are tring to close of Torry pins so that the show car take up the whole street! And we will be playing CORR videos on the flat screen TVs and hopefully some video of the races at Chula Vista!!! :laughing:

they have had the GM acessories truck parked out on the east side of the dealership all week...

I think we will be okay on the refreshments :barf: but thanks Pete!!!

The GM acessories trailer will be set up some time tomorrow and we will be setting up around 10 tomorrow!!

The show is friday evening for 6-9 and saturday from 9-6.Stop by and say :laughing:

we stopped by thers for a few ...seen your truck pete parked behind ya , but did see you there :bs: seen aaron he was chatting with a group of people so kept walking, corr truck was sweet :shake: you guys missed some mud when cleaning it :laughing: ...they had a panel hhr there :booty: actually looked pretty cool the rear panel section opened as a door..

...they had a panel hhr there :laughing: actually looked pretty cool the rear panel section opened as a door..

We just got those in at Henderson Chev. First time I saw one I was like WTF :bs:

I don't know what they are gonna market those as. :booty: Flower delivery vehicles? :shake:

We just got those in at Henderson Chev. First time I saw one I was like WTF :booty:

I don't know what they are gonna market those as. :laughing: Flower delivery vehicles? :shake:

yea thats what the guy said there (at findlay) they are targeting pizza and flower delivery companies

I will have to let Igor know he needs to clean the truck a little better next time!!!!! :dunno: We had alot of good feed back this weekend and hopefully we will get some sponsership out of it!!

We have a new race shop in Henderson and monday morning Igor will start the dis-assembeling of the truck and by the middlle of the week the truck should have the front suspension cut out and he will begin the re-build!!! :wedgie:

The front end was not correctly built,

we have to run 1" spacers on the inner cv's so that they do not bottem out aginst the front drive, most of the travel in the front end of the truck is up travel and the frame of the truck bottoms out before the suspension does so we are going to fix all of these issues in house!!!!

The front end was not correctly built,

we have to run 1" spacers on the inner cv's so that they do not bottem out aginst the front drive, most of the travel in the front end of the truck is up travel and the frame of the truck bottoms out before the suspension does so we are going to fix all of these issues in house!!!!

That sucks!! :banghead: .. been there done that.. good luck with the rework :banghead: truck looks good