It's friggen hot out

dunefreak

Had a blowout yesterday on I 10 just outside of Palm Springs. Ever had to change a flat tire on a duramax when it is 110 fuggin degrees out? That royally sucked asssssssss!!!!!

Edited by ORIGINALPIMP

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a blowout yesterday on I 10 just outside of Palm Springs. Ever had to change a flat tire on a duramax when it is 110 fuggin degrees out? That royally sucked asssssssss!!!!!

Same thing happened to a friend of mine when it was 116 out a week or so ago......and the tire did a number to his truck to top it all off!!! :coocoo:

cant you just call onstar :coocoo: and tell them your handicap and sit in the ac tell the :laughing: tow truck drive gets done?

cant you just call onstar :coocoo: and tell them your handicap and sit in the ac tell the :coocoo: tow truck drive gets done?

Yeah you could do that- IF YOU WERE A LAZY POS! :think::laughing:

cant you just call onstar :laughing: and tell them your handicap and sit in the ac tell the :think: tow truck drive gets done?

oh and it's UNTIL, not tell. :idea::idea:

don't get me wrong rhino are cool for workin on the job site, runnin back to the shop if i forget a tool, bathroom runs. but come on for the dunes :coocoo: by the in time you get one all dialed and pay :think: for all the hop-ups you could by a kick-@$$ used rail :laughing: untill honda or yamaha makes one with a bigger motor(100hp) its still farm equipment

:laughing: i apologize :coocoo:

Yeah that sux balls.....4th of July, two years ago I got a flat. Inner deul on the drivers side with my fifth wheel in tow......You can imagine how much fun I had changing that out!!!!! :coocoo: bonus was it happened in the gorge going up to Coral Pink

I can't even use my Swamp cooler for the house right now. But it works good for the dogs in the garage. But the Grand Puppy will not go through the dog door. :coocoo: Bone head Princess B*tch. It is a girl dog.

Edited by desertskyz