It's friggen hot out

dunefreak

I may as well b*tch about something too, comming home to pack for the dunes, go through a yellow light, becuase i didn't have time to stop, turned red and get my picture taken.....fck im screwed... :barf:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just went out and got the mail. mine was there. 145 bucks for 2018 square ft. i never had a bill over 200 till last year thanks to rate increases. cant figure out how a company that continualy gains more customers needs rate increases. must be a government operation. :2cents:

Wrong Darling!!!I am the one who pays the power bill I just tell you want you want to hear. :barf: The power bill in aug last year hit $600.00 :laughing: They normally range between $400.00 topping out at $600.00.And to make you :beerpint: even more we just had another rate increase.I think it hits this month. :dance: But note.....We have a pool,3,500sqft.house and 3 kids running in and out all day long,plus all there friends. :D

Yeah next months bill will be assessed with the new rate plan :dance: :thumb:

Wrong Darling!!!I am the one who pays the power bill I just tell you want you want to hear. :dunno: The power bill in aug last year hit $600.00 :ahhhhh: They normally range between $400.00 topping out at $600.00.And to make you :bawl: even more we just had another rate increase.I think it hits this month. :dunno: But note.....We have a pool,3,500sqft.house and 3 kids running in and out all day long,plus all there friends. :D

damn thats another car payment!! :ahhhhh:

I GOT MINE, 64.32! i let the air sit at 85 while im not home, then 75 when im home. and a nice comfy 65 during the night so i sleep comfortably... 3 bedroom house too. dunno what you guys are doing wrong?????

The only thing I'm doing wrong is living in California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have to get trailer trashy and hook up a swamp cooler in a window :dunno: :ahhhhh:

Hey it works we had one in our old house and we would use that some of the time.The only problem is that it would smell damp sometimes.

Hey it works we had one in our old house and we would use that some of the time.The only problem is that it would smell damp sometimes.

I tell ya those are the sh*t in dry hot weather it is cold damp air :ahhhhh: , its just the looks you get from neighbors when you have some ol rust cooler hanging out a window :dunno: :ahhhhh:

im down in yuma az helping my dad out and it is 10* hotter here then vegas. i grew up in the northwest portland oregon. i never had ac tell i moved to vegas that first summer ac bill was a big surprise. my house is not to bad on the e-bill. new ac, fridge, and florencent lights outside and 78 on t-stat my high bill should be under $200 this year. the year i moved in with all old ac and fridge i was over $300.

:dunno: i'm not sure what our bill is wife deals with that i'm sure if it was outrages she'd tell me but when we bought our house we got the brightest color and our house faces south and we are in between two two story houses ac stays set at 81 during the day when were home its set at 79 or (76 when the wifey aint around :ahhhhh: )

The only thing I'm doing wrong is living in California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! CA power bills SUCK!! :ahhhhh:

Our last year was also $700.00 in June and I called em and got put on that "level pay" plan so now it averages out to $369 or so. Only thing that sucks with that is no more teeny ones in the winter!! :dunno:

101 in Dumont now and 106 here in Barstow, and my T-Stat is at 70. Gotta love the military for times like this, no bill here. Looks like I'll be paying out the a$$ when I finally do retire. Thanks for bringing my Friday down :ahhhhh: ......SF Woody :dunno: