It's friggen hot out

dunefreak

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So did anyone get there new electric bill yet???Ours just arrived today and what a surprise it was and it is only still June :bs::bs::bs:

I will tell you mine if you tell me yours :bs: And condo's and apartments don't count :bs::bs:

• 2 weeks later...

I finally took some advice from some peoples and left thw swamp on all night on low it was 62 in the house this morning BRRRRR. I guess its better then 82. Still have only used the a/c for four days, i'd rather be a little hot then a lot :headbang1:

:laughing::laughing: over here in the middle east (south west asia) qatar. its a few degrees cooler than hell i think :idea: its so hot during the day that our higher-ups changed my teams work hours, so now we work at night and still sweat oour @$$es off. it was so hot during the day that we were blowing up radiators in some of our work vehicles(3 rhinos, 1 john deere forklift 10at, i f-350 ps). the military has heat stress levels. plus its humid, so you cant even chill out under some shade. i think this place is really is hell or the surface of the sun. hey at least im get a kick@$$ tan.. :coocoo::think::coocoo::think:

:idea: cant wait to get home

Heat_Category.doc

post-2889-1184886443.jpg

post-2889-1184886503.jpg

post-2889-1184886560.jpg