It's friggen hot out

dunefreak

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance: :thumb: will cool ya off........summertime :dance: :barf:

yeah, but you legally can't :dance: :beerpint: on the way home from work :laughing::dunno:

I just got my powerbill....150 bucks already. :banghead: That will make you NOT wanna do the mutha bitchezz dance fo sho. :dance: :no_no: :2cents:

yeah, but you legally can't :2cents: :dance: on the way home from work :barf: :dance:

I just got my powerbill....150 bucks already. :thumb: That will make you NOT wanna do the mutha bitchezz dance fo sho. :banghead::beerpint::laughing:

Damn havent gotten mine yet... Last month was only like 50 bucks :D Thermostat gets left at 78* and all is good :D I do leave the fans on full blast day and night too i think that helps as well..

yeah, but you legally can't :2cents: :dance: on the way home from work :barf::beerpint:

I just got my powerbill....150 bucks already. :thumb: That will make you NOT wanna do the mutha bitchezz dance fo sho. :dunno::banghead::laughing:

:dance: i leave my t-stat up while im at work and faces south south it doesnt get direct sunlight ..stays cool inside :no_no:

I leave mine at 78 too. I have found that it doesn't really matter whether you adjust the t-stat to only kick the a/c on during the ours you are home or to just leave it nice and cool all day.

My bill was 80 bucks last month, now it's 150. ughh

yeah, but you legally can't :2cents: :dance: on the way home from work :barf::beerpint:

I just got my powerbill....150 bucks already. :thumb: That will make you NOT wanna do the mutha bitchezz dance fo sho. :dunno::banghead::laughing:

Just got home and mine was here waiting for me also....225 :dance:

T-stat never goes below 78.

I'll happily trade you my last power bill for yours. $700.00 for the month of May!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I cannot stand the summer time in this town! My last month's power bill was $168, but I can see it going to $400 easily this summer. I say :barf: Nevada Power! If they would just follow suite with Boulder City, we wouldn't have these high azz power bills.

I GOT MINE, 64.32! i let the air sit at 85 while im not home, then 75 when im home. and a nice comfy 65 during the night so i sleep comfortably... 3 bedroom house too. dunno what you guys are doing wrong?????

Well I have found that you use MORE power by letting your house get up to 85 then running the crap outta the air conditioner when you get home to get it back down to 75-78 or so. I have no idea why yours is so low, but nobody else's I have talked to is that low. Maybe your a/c unit is plugged into your neighbor's house. ?? :laughing::barf:

I'll happily trade you my last power bill for yours. $700.00 for the month of May!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

yeah, but 150 bucks for the last month for only a 1500 sq ft house with one unit! :2cents:

How big of a house are you cooling? :barf:

my place is 1400ish square feet so it will be intresting to see how it plays out... the thing i have going for me is i dont have vaulted ceilings :D and i never touch the t-stat i really cant with the animals in the house the birds are tempermental to climate changes.. the dog could care less.

I'll happily trade you my last power bill for yours. $700.00 for the month of May!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

either your living like an eskimo or trying to cool a castle. might be time to invest in a new efficiant a/c unit. :barf:

just went out and got the mail. mine was there. 145 bucks for 2018 square ft. i never had a bill over 200 till last year thanks to rate increases. cant figure out how a company that continualy gains more customers needs rate increases. must be a government operation. :barf:

It's already 115+ degrees outside and it isn't even technially summer for another week. These next 2 months are gonna suck. :2cents:

That's it....I just wanted to b*tch about something. :barf:

I b*tch all winter and all summer ! cant stand the cold, and the heat becomes unbearable after 4 weeks or so :thumb: . Now I am looking at everyones power bills and shedding tears :dance: .....they are so cheap !!!! $440.00 average per summer month.... :laughing:

I b*tch all winter and all summer ! cant stand the cold, and the heat becomes unbearable after 4 weeks or so :beerpint: . Now I am looking at everyones power bills and shedding tears :thumb: .....they are so cheap !!!! $440.00 average per summer month.... :laughing:

Wrong Darling!!!I am the one who pays the power bill I just tell you want you want to hear. :barf: The power bill in aug last year hit $600.00 :2cents: They normally range between $400.00 topping out at $600.00.And to make you :dance: even more we just had another rate increase.I think it hits this month. :dance: But note.....We have a pool,3,500sqft.house and 3 kids running in and out all day long,plus all there friends. :D