Trash story

Randog

Tomorrow is trash day.

I just went out to chuck one last bag in my big can on my street,

And I hear some dude diggin' though the neighbors trash.

I'm like WTF. Maybe it's the neighbor themselves.

Nope, He's got his truck parked in the middle of the street and he's walkin' from house to house.

Went inside :dance: Thought about it for a few seconds and went out there again and told him:

"Dude that chit ain't legal" :thumb:

He said "Why? the trash cans are on the street."

"I don't care where they are, you can't dig though people's trash."

He said "I'm just trying to make a living."

"Whatever, I best not catch you in mine pal." :2cents:

I now live in the ghetto. Damit' :beerpint:

So , I think it's illegal. Am I right?

Or, Is it legal to dig through someone's trash cans? :dance:

Sad part is he's probably a retired machinist. :barf: ........ :laughing:

You know what randy...crazy thing, last week , I live in vegas, southwest area.....nice area, same damn thing I got up to go to work and a guy and some chick I guess his wife were digging through all the trash cans on the street, going from one to the other, they werent homeless, they had clean clothes on and were driving a fairly new jeep cherokee, same thing it was running in the street , I said hey what r you doing they just looked and kept rummiaging through it......be careful shred any important papers ,,avoid identity theft..

Tomorrow is trash day.

I just went out to chuck one last bag in my big can on my street,

And I hear some dude diggin' though the neighbors trash.

I'm like WTF. Maybe it's the neighbor themselves.

Nope, He's got his truck parked in the middle of the street and he's walkin' from house to house.

Went inside :think: Thought about it for a few seconds and went out there again and told him:

"Dude that chit ain't legal" :no_no:

He said "Why? the trash cans are on the street."

"I don't care where they are, you can't dig though people's trash."

He said "I'm just trying to make a living."

"Whatever, I best not catch you in mine pal." :pissed:

I now live in the ghetto. Damit' :shake:

So , I think it's illegal. Am I right?

Or, Is it legal to dig through someone's trash cans? :dunno:

Sad part is he's probably a retired machinist. :dunno: ........ :bawl:

Sorry Randog, I heard you people in Rancho had the "good $hit" in your trash and I couldn't help myself. You know how us people in the IE are! :dunno: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh:

Sorry Randog, I heard you people in Rancho had the "good $hit" in your trash and I couldn't help myself. You know how us people in the IE are! :dunno: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh:

:bawl::pissed::dunno:

Yeah, I wasn't going to mention it

but I did see the DDR sticker on the truck.

Sorry for bothering you at work Dave.

:dunno:

If someone is taking the recycle stuff then i have no problem with it but if just digging thru your sh*t then that aint cool.I just dont trust them around the house to tell you the truth. If there that bold then im sure it aint a problem to run up in the garage and take something.

But to be safe you should SHred your bills and any info that is of value..

:dunno: this is what pisses me off!!!!!!! we work hard for the things we have. long hours, hot days ect... the reason these pricz are going threw your trash is for bills, credit card statments,new loan aps,ect.. never put your trash out till the morning it is due! Edited by mtwalet

Like MTWALET said that is some serious stuff looking in the trash and I can assure you that they are not looking for cans. I work for a bank and fraud is the biggest loss we or any other takes and have had it happen to myself for the tune of 60k so shred your s*h*t or you will be at a loss. If this is a problem just wire a extension cord up on a GFI and that will stop it forever. :dunno:

Like MTWALET said that is some serious stuff looking in the trash and I can assure you that they are not looking for cans. I work for a bank and fraud is the biggest loss we or any other takes and have had it happen to myself for the tune of 60k so shred your s*h*t or you will be at a loss. If this is a problem just wire a extension cord up on a GFI and that will stop it forever. :dunno:

I Shred EVERYTHING even credit card applications that only have my name and address...better safe than sorry!

I Shred EVERYTHING even credit card applications that only have my name and address...better safe than sorry!

Shred the Dunes. :ahhhhh: :dunno::dunno:

:ahhhhh: Sorry I was thinkin' (3 word game). :bawl:

I depend on "trash diggers" to haul away "good" stuff that we don't need anymore. A lot of people in my neighborhood (we are in a upper middle trash neighborhood) set decent "trash" out, like chairs or desks or tables, that we don't want to haul off to good will. We set that kind of stuff out the night before and hope that someone can use it, rather than sending it of to the landfill.

As far as them digging thru our trash can I don't care because they will have to dig thru :dunno: a layer of doggy poo to get to anything .

We shred all important papers.

I am very thank full I don't have to dig thru garbage to make a living :praying:

Edited by Kens Colors

I remember reading about this....from what I remember, it is not illegal to go through trash. If I had more energy I would do some research.....but I don't so EFF it :dunno:

They must have gotten the trash digger on my block for warrants or something then...... :ahhhhh: ....and just like you, I don't have the energy nor desire to look it up.

They can have my trash it usually consists of leftover fatness (food) if any is left :D and of course all my bills and important docs are shredded.. take my garbage i dare ya.. Would have been better when the sister in law was livin here 2 kids in diapers would have made thier trash day they would have taken one whiff and said fk this im goin home!!