Quality work - FINALLY

BIG DAVE XP1K

I have been riding quads for years and can do most basic maintenance my self ...HOWEVER, If it is something I cant handle , I am faced with the very common delima (In Las Vegas/Henderson area) I did'nt think there was single competent mechanic in the valley. Most are over priced and UNDER SKILLED. The dealers shove it up your a$$ at any instant they are given the oppertunity and change their personel as often as I change my shorts. (hard to develope a good business relationship) with someone intrusted with one of your biggest and valued investments. One dealership in particular on So. Bldr. Hwy would'nt even recognise a loyal customer...Even if they spent $90,000 + on toys.maint. plans and misc. parts in their store in as short a time as 4 years (10 toys to be exact) If you hit them in the face with something.. I hope Im not sounding too bitter..Any way to the point..I just want to share something, I was very fortunate enough last month to be turned on to a metric bike guru who is honest, trustworthy,and more than competent. A super nice guy that will take the time to talk to you about your concerns, give you an honest opinion, Quality work and not shove the bill up your A$$ .... This is by no means a paid for or solicited advertisement. I have finally discovered diamond in a sea of shi**y mechanics and felt I had to share my good fortune Im not sure If I can actually state on this forum an actual business name but his shop is located in Henderson/ GREEN VALLEY area and he works on MOTORCYCLE & ATV units his name is Mike he has 30 years experience Truly a superior find...(Clue to his location: read BETWEEN THE LINES) Thanks for listening Big Dave :laughing::rolleyes:

...Im not sure If I can actually state on this forum...

Thanks, Dave. It's ok to mention the business name. We don't mind a quality shop plug here or there, especially if it will help a fellow DDR member. :D It's just non-stop advertising we would like people to refrain from. :laughing:

I know what you mean about the "particular dealership" on B Hwy. I will never purchase another bike from them. They have the worst customer service (or lack there of) I personally have ever had.

I have only heard good things about that particular shop dave... they are also one of the only shops in town with a real machine shop to bore and hone cylinders and all that fun jazz.... They are on the top of my list for places to go when in need of motor work... Green Valley ATV over off sunset is the place to go.. :D

yea pete mike kline rebuilt my banshee... i think rebuilt it a lil too well since it blew out the sparkplug... haha j/p but yes quality work he rebuilt my tranny (fawk up from coral pink last year) and since it was apart... bored it out and all... banshee is sick fast and he knows his $hit... now if only i can stay on the thing

Thanks glad to be here I saw the web sight on a ford P/U in my neighborhood & thought I would check it out ...Glad I did... :thumb:

What neigborhood might that be big dave??? i know of a few fords runnin around w/ our stickers on em.. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I too am going to have to give mike a plug, I have been using him for about 2 years now and he is by far the best and most honest mechanic I have met. He would talk you through a project if you wanted to do it yourself or he will do it for you he's just that way. One thing I will say it doesn't come without a price, NOT $ but if you need work done plan ahead he's not a secret and he is usually very very busy. If you have a big weekend to plan for make sure you get you stuff in at least 3-4 weeks before. He will work with you as best he can but again he is very busy. I think mike knows more about Banshee motors than the yamaha dealers in town do. And he works on everything. That s my little bit of info but good buisiness deserves notariety

:boxer: just thought this was a cool image so I through it in...... :finger: