SNORE midnight special

superdave

the race starts at 7 pm saturday night the 30th so the first hour or so will be in daylite. there is a spectator area set up near the start finish area in the infield. its just past the ultra light airport there on the west side of the 95 before the dry lake bed across from boulder city. over 100 cars and trucks are entered. should be fun. :D

the race starts at 7 pm saturday night the 30th so the first hour or so will be in daylite. there is a spectator area set up near the start finish area in the infield. its just past the ultra light airport there on the west side of the 95 before the dry lake bed across from boulder city. over 100 cars and trucks are entered. should be fun. :D

Dave how big is the spectator area this year? is there room for parking or do they have the seats set up

we didnt set up seats. just a large area behind a long rope. just pull in and park. bring some chairs. :D if you want to help on the course i am working a checkpoint at the farthest spot from start finish just as they come out of blm's revenge. if you have a 4x4 and wouldnt mind pulling stuck cars out of the rocks you are more than welcome. every year there is problems there. we had to stop the race there for a while to clear the course a couple years ago. the more help the better because it can get chaotic. we have to keep track of numbers and also its a stop check. we have a stop go light that we use. 8 hour time limit so it could be a long night and early morning.

I was thinking about goin..but wanted to bring the hauler so after :thumb::laughoff::blink: could just stay there

if you are going to help i'm sure we could get you in the area of the start/finish line for your TH. i think yours and mine would look good side by side. 07 ww SL FB1900 Billit. if not i'm sure you could find a spot at the spectator area. i dont think there will be to many spectators that will stay all night.

if you are going to help i'm sure we could get you in the area of the start/finish line for your TH. i think yours and mine would look good side by side. 07 ww SL FB1900 Billit. if not i'm sure you could find a spot at the spectator area. i dont think there will be to many spectators that will stay all night.

cool :laughoff: but was just planning on watching and :thumb: ...cant work it and :laughoff::blink:

Still gonna try to get there through the back door, at a really awsome spot, undercover. Just hope we don't get busted by the BLM. Might work out. I wanna get some video with my new camera. We'll see.

better get out there very early...All the desert access roads and locked down :flipoff: and BLM will now give you the atv in the desert tickets if youre on or in a OHV.

Last time I had to take my rail down the 95 to get to the powerline road for the checkpoint that Dave is working again this year.

Still gonna try to get there through the back door, at a really awsome spot, undercover. Just hope we don't get busted by the BLM. Might work out. I wanna get some video with my new camera. We'll see.

Video at night? :dunno: Check it out....not gonna work! :blink::flipoff: