Hell Yeah

dunefreak

Has anyone else picked up the new Hell Yeah CD? I got it for my b-day and I can't get track 5 (Alchohaulin a$$) outta my head. :laughoff: :ahhhhh: :dunno: That song is bad friggen a$$. :booty:

You can hear the acoustic version on their MyyyyySpace page :dance: It's good, but the original version is better, IMO.

http://www.myspace.com/hellyeah

never heard of them :ahhhhh:

It's the singer from Mudvayne, drummer from assrockin Pantera :laughoff: , and some other well known musicians put together to form Hell Yeah. Some of their songs are a lil too angry for me, but a few of them kick a$$.

It's the singer from Mudvayne, drummer from assrockin Pantera :laughoff: , and some other well known musicians put together to form Hell Yeah. Some of their songs are a lil too angry for me, but a few of them kick a$$.

oh... cool. i may of heard it just didnt know it was Hell yeah

the 1st 2 are good, but the last 2 are too fast and angry for me.

I agree. There are a few good ones on that CD, but yeah...some of them are like "holy crap- why are they SO PISSED OFF???" :ahhhhh: :dance: :laughoff:

"assrockin Pantera" Bro are you kidding me????? We agree on 99% of our "a$$ rocking" groups. Pantera is not ASSROCK!!!!! Think of them more as the "Godfathers" of all that rocks!!!!! :laughoff: :dance: :ahhhhh:

"assrockin Pantera" Bro are you kidding me????? We agree on 99% of our "a$$ rocking" groups. Pantera is not ASSROCK!!!!! Think of them more as the "Godfathers" of all that rocks!!!!! :laughoff::dunno: :ahhhhh:

I know I know....but I still think that they are borderline heavy a$$ rock. :dance:

I never got that much into them.

I know I know....but I still think that they are borderline heavy a$$ rock. :laughoff:

I never got that much into them.

I can c that... They are just a few years ahead of your time!!!! :ahhhhh:

I can c that... They are just a few years ahead of your time!!!! :ahhhhh:

i have NO problem admitted to that! :dunno: :dance: :booty::laughoff:

On the other hand....I have always been into the Doors and Zepplin too and they were WAY before Pantera.

I hear them on XM. Pretty good I think.

Pete, arent't they playing at Hard Rock in Mandalay Bay? Thought I saw it advertised on the bathroom wall as I was returning the coors light I rented from the bar.

Edited by bpguy

Pete, arent't they playing at Hard Rock in Mandalay Bay? Thought I saw it advertised on the bathroom wall as I was returning the coors light I rented from the bar.

lol they are playing at mandalay bay Tim! but its House of Blues, not Hard Rock! :laughoff:

Yep, they sure are. HOB though, not Hard Rock

I'm not going for a couple reasons though.

1) I know it will sell out and I know HOB will sell more tickets than that place can comfortably hold. Be there done that too many damn times.

and

2) I only like a few of their songs and will no longer go to to concerts unless I REALLY like them and everything they put out. I have been to ALOT of shows. :ahhhhh: :laughoff:

what in the hell are you doing looking on myspace anyway???

Because it was a link on their band webpage. It seems most bands only have music samples on their gay a$$ myyyyspace pages. :laughoff: So no, don't think I was on myspace to begin with surfing through poopd*ck land. :laughoff::old:

On another post "Pics from Seattle" Ragdoll tell you to go his myspace to view more pictures.

:blury::laughoff:

I saw that too! :laughoff: As soon as I saw that you had to be logged in to MY SPACE WORLD and I closed the window out. I left that one alone. I figured I'd save it for ammunition for later. :MBdance::beercheers::grin:

Just curious who is goin to this concert??? I know a few of us are hooking up for dinner prior to the show. I know there was a few others I thought that said they were going??

Power house I think?? We are meeting in front of the HOB at 5 if anyone wants to hook up with some DDR peeps! :beatdeadhorse: