Jump to content

Coral pink/labor day


Danielle
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys arent going the long way are you...Im gonna take cane bed road

I heard that road is bad to take with a trailer.And with our luck something will happen to the truck and trailer.So No,we will be going through kanab and the village where all the men need 20 wives. :beercheers:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

thats acutally Colorado City, its before the cane beds road and way before Kanab............come on , get it right.

I don't drive I am just the passenger :dunno: and I am usually looking behind me and yelling and beating the kids and making sure we haven't lost the trailer :grin:

But no we don't go the way I think Crazy Ed wants to go. :grin::laughing:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

we do, we only tow a 23 footer, so its not that bad, the only that does suck , if you happen to breakdown, there aint nobody around to help you. Or you could just ride your quad to the ranger station or meadow and get help.

:laughing::dunno: Not into that.So Ed I guess you will be there before us unless you break down,but no worries Jay will be coming through on Sat. to help you out :grin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

cmyfirepole do you agree that they do not even need Karma, they have the Farkas Family Luck (more like curse) I know Ed agrees. :dunno:

I'm afraid I do have to agree after reading all the tales from the Farkas outings. It's like it's own kind of Karma at work...... :grin:

:laughing:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm afraid I do have to agree after reading all the tales from the Farkas outings. It's like it's own kind of Karma at work...... :dunno:

:laughing:

We don't do bad things to get bad karma it is just our crazy life that get's us in trouble :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

:laughing:

we do, we only tow a 23 footer, so its not that bad, the only that does suck , if you happen to breakdown, there aint nobody around to help you. Or you could just ride your quad to the ranger station or meadow and get help.

a friend of mine Bart just got back from there a week ago he's pulling a 40+ fithwheel hauler and said the road is good :grin: ...so we are gonna chance it :dunno: its only 6 miles or so of gravel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I heard that road is bad to take with a trailer.And with our luck something will happen to the truck and trailer.So No,we will be going through kanab and the village where all the men need 20 wives. :dunno:

like jay said the turnoff is after colorado city on the left :laughing:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

like jay said the turnoff is after colorado city on the left :grin:

Not doing it your crazy.With the luck we have had with the truck and trailer :grin: You just want to see something happen with the Farkas Family so you can laugh your a$$ off.I'm not giving you that enjoyment :laughing::dunno: So your on your own there Mr.Ed :thumb:

Edited by Danielle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...