Coral pink/labor day

Danielle

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly...... :dunno: , whach out youll have to ride chris bike :beercheers:

Oh Sh*t we made it to page 8 :lol:

as for me riding the YFZ that won't happen I can't even make it out of the garage on that bike :ban-split:

you guys arent going the long way are you...Im gonna take cane bed road

I heard that road is bad to take with a trailer.And with our luck something will happen to the truck and trailer.So No,we will be going through kanab and the village where all the men need 20 wives. :beercheers:

thats acutally Colorado City, its before the cane beds road and way before Kanab............come on , get it right.

I don't drive I am just the passenger :dunno: and I am usually looking behind me and yelling and beating the kids and making sure we haven't lost the trailer :grin:

But no we don't go the way I think Crazy Ed wants to go. :grin::laughing:

we do, we only tow a 23 footer, so its not that bad, the only that does suck , if you happen to breakdown, there aint nobody around to help you. Or you could just ride your quad to the ranger station or meadow and get help.

we do, we only tow a 23 footer, so its not that bad, the only that does suck , if you happen to breakdown, there aint nobody around to help you. Or you could just ride your quad to the ranger station or meadow and get help.

:laughing::dunno: Not into that.So Ed I guess you will be there before us unless you break down,but no worries Jay will be coming through on Sat. to help you out :grin:

cmyfirepole do you agree that they do not even need Karma, they have the Farkas Family Luck (more like curse) I know Ed agrees. :dunno:

I'm afraid I do have to agree after reading all the tales from the Farkas outings. It's like it's own kind of Karma at work...... :grin:

:laughing:

I'm afraid I do have to agree after reading all the tales from the Farkas outings. It's like it's own kind of Karma at work...... :dunno:

We don't do bad things to get bad karma it is just our crazy life that get's us in trouble :D

a friend of mine Bart just got back from there a week ago he's pulling a 40+ fithwheel hauler and said the road is good :grin: ...so we are gonna chance it :dunno: its only 6 miles or so of gravel

I heard that road is bad to take with a trailer.And with our luck something will happen to the truck and trailer.So No,we will be going through kanab and the village where all the men need 20 wives. :dunno:

like jay said the turnoff is after colorado city on the left :laughing:

like jay said the turnoff is after colorado city on the left :grin:

Not doing it your crazy.With the luck we have had with the truck and trailer :grin: You just want to see something happen with the Farkas Family so you can laugh your a$$ off.I'm not giving you that enjoyment :laughing::dunno: So your on your own there Mr.Ed :thumb:

Edited by Danielle