Danielle Posted August 28, 2007 Author Posted August 28, 2007 Through the dry river for me just seeing how many more pages we can get You can't make it this trip,so you can hold up traffic again through the dry wash :dance: OH and Chris I was talking to a tow truck driver and he said that he tows in 10 fords for every chevy, all with blown up turbo's. Mark don't be giving us any bad luck now everything is going smooth so far
Danielle Posted August 28, 2007 Author Posted August 28, 2007 let me guess you have a chevy... :chev_bowtie: :shoot_head: Oh yes and he worships it
White Rhino Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 oh I used to like you.. well we had some Hondas with us.... had to keep waiting for them to catch up.. we'll see if anybody remembers what really happened in that wash :chev_bowtie:
Danielle Posted August 28, 2007 Author Posted August 28, 2007 oh I used to like you.. well we had some Hondas with us.... had to keep waiting for them to catch up.. we'll see if anybody remembers what really happened in that wash :shoot_head: I remember :chev_bowtie:
Danielle Posted August 28, 2007 Author Posted August 28, 2007 looks like i wont be leaving town until sat around 1pm....couldnt find anyone to fill in here...... That sucks Jay on having to have a late start.
mineurbiz Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 Oh yes and he worships it :shoot_head: Oh and what do you drive Danielle lol :chev_bowtie: right. More so I like to bust Chris's chops every now and then. He has a sharp looking truck and if he needed someone to come get his trailer I really would all manufacturer joking aside.
White Rhino Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :shoot_head: :chev_bowtie:
Danielle Posted August 28, 2007 Author Posted August 28, 2007 Oh and what do you drive Danielle lol :chev_bowtie: right. More so I like to bust Chris's chops every now and then. He has a sharp looking truck and if he needed someone to come get his trailer I really would all manufacturer joking aside. I know you would :shoot_head: but let's hope this trip goes smooth
Danielle Posted August 28, 2007 Author Posted August 28, 2007 SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :shoot_head: :chev_bowtie: No camping for you this weekend?
White Rhino Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 Nah.. I didnt even know it was labor day weekend until last night.. WTF is up with that.. way too much work I guess. you guys have fun.. This page is like watching water to boil.. still page 6????? :chev_bowtie:
Danielle Posted August 28, 2007 Author Posted August 28, 2007 Nah.. I didnt even know it was labor day weekend until last night.. WTF is up with that.. way too much work I guess. you guys have fun.. This page is like watching water to boil.. still page 6????? :shoot_head: You got that right.just need to make it to page 7 and where done. Thank God :chev_bowtie:
Vegas FX400 Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 You got that right.just need to make it to page 7 and where done. Thank God :shoot_head: dont you mean we're( as in we are) not as in where the hell are we :chev_bowtie:
White Rhino Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 :chev_bowtie: page 7 are you there :shoot_head:
Danielle Posted August 28, 2007 Author Posted August 28, 2007 dont you mean we're( as in we are) not as in where the hell are we :chev_bowtie: I already saw what I did after I posted it but was to lazy to go back and edit it and I was sure that somebody would catch on to it and have to reply.So that would make it much faster to get to page 7 Thanks Jay :shoot_head:
mineurbiz Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 Is page 7 just a myth or can it really exist?
mineurbiz Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 (edited) WOOT alright it is over!! Edited August 28, 2007 by mineurbiz
Danielle Posted August 28, 2007 Author Posted August 28, 2007 Thank god it's over :chev_bowtie: I was starting to sweat We did it,we did it,by george we did it! :shoot_head:
offroadracer Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 ....woopidy doo :shoot_head: :chev_bowtie:
White Rhino Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 WOOT alright it is over!! and you JUST made dunemaster... :chev_bowtie:
Danielle Posted August 28, 2007 Author Posted August 28, 2007 (edited) and you JUST made dunemaster... :chev_bowtie: That's why he kept posting :shoot_head: We graduated to the 7th page and he graduated to 1,000 posts Edited August 28, 2007 by Danielle
White Rhino Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 That's why he kept posting :chev_bowtie: We graduated to the 7th page and he graduated to 1,000 posts how did you get to over 1200 posts? when I last looked we were even.... :shoot_head:
Recommended Posts