Danielle Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 (edited) Who is all going to coral labor day???? Next big holiday We are going Edited July 6, 2007 by Danielle
offroadracer Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 nope i'll be at home cleaning..... j/k hell yea we will be there
Ringleader(FF5) Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 I think I have changed my mind...I am not going ! By then hopefully my truck will be repaired from all the battle wounds acquired from the past few trips, and I am just not mentally equipt to handle anymore damages. Dani, your going to have to borrow the old trailer for this trip !
mineurbiz Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 I think I have changed my mind...I am not going ! By then hopefully my truck will be repaired from all the battle wounds acquired from the past few trips, and I am just not mentally equipt to handle anymore damages. Dani, your going to have to borrow the old trailer for this trip ! Dani What Chris is trying to say is that he can not belive you are not going in August with us and he is truly disappointed.
offroadracer Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 I think I have changed my mind...I am not going ! By then hopefully my truck will be repaired from all the battle wounds acquired from the past few trips, and I am just not mentally equipt to handle anymore damages. Dani, your going to have to borrow the old trailer for this trip ! SAY WHAT
mineurbiz Posted July 7, 2007 Posted July 7, 2007 lol these two are like a soap opera "Next on As the Farkas Turns" We need a highjack emoticon
~JILL~ Posted August 3, 2007 Posted August 3, 2007 Only if the new hauler gets here. we're trailerless right now.
Warrior07 Posted August 3, 2007 Posted August 3, 2007 we are supposed to go staying at the campgrounds ( wife some how has a connection for a open spot from someone at work
lvnalolife Posted August 3, 2007 Posted August 3, 2007 I was planning on going, but I have just too many things & trips going on in September & October. :drinkbeer: I would love too. I didn't even get to go to Coral at all this summer. I guess I have to be responsible though so I dont go completely broke. That sucks! Let me know if you change your mind. I was looking forward to going on some good rides. I missed all summer and have to squeeze one in! If it is cuz you don't want to haul your trailer up, I think between 9digit and myself we can put you up. Heck, you could prob just ride up with him to.
dunefreak Posted August 3, 2007 Posted August 3, 2007 That sucks! Let me know if you change your mind. I was looking forward to going on some good rides. I missed all summer and have to squeeze one in! If it is cuz you don't want to haul your trailer up, I think between 9digit and myself we can put you up. Heck, you could prob just ride up with him to. That might be possible. I could just bring the 2 wheeler or the Raptor. I'll chat with you later about it. Thanks bro.
YamaPimp Posted August 3, 2007 Posted August 3, 2007 I will be there in the meadows from Thursday to Wednesday
offroadracer Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 we might not go now!! might stay home and do laundry or something
Danielle Posted August 15, 2007 Author Posted August 15, 2007 we might not go now!! might stay home and do laundry or something :dance: ok let's just all stay home and do laundry labor day weekend.Maybe we can all meet at the laundry mat. For a gathering as mineurbiz would say
Danielle Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 Hey wingnut did you decide????????Pressure Pressure
mineurbiz Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 ok let's just all stay home and do laundry labor day weekend.Maybe we can all meet at the laundry mat. For a gathering as mineurbiz would say I see how it is Dani (as Pete would do)
offroadracer Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Hey wingnut did you decide????????Pressure Pressure I thought they were in??
Danielle Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 I see how it is Dani (as Pete would do) Oh Mark your back do you want to be included in this gathering at the laundry mat???? It will be at the laundry mat in hendertucky labor day weekend I am busted :porn: Please don't be hating me.I like gatherings :porn: I thought they were in?? He is playing the I don't know cards right now.
offroadracer Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Oh Mark your back do you want to be included in this gathering at the laundry mat???? It will be at the laundry mat in hendertucky labor day weekend I am busted Please don't be hating me.I like gatherings He is playing the I don't know cards right now. ahhh
mineurbiz Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Yep we are back from our "gathering" at Coral Pink, it was a good time. 5 days of riding can put a smile on any duner's face!!!
Recommended Posts