calling all LS1 boys & girls

barneycar

just got my motor home and looking what to mod on it ?

1. cam

2. rocker arms

3. injectors

4. coil packs

5. heads

6. pullys -If you do the pullys, make sure you add a good cooling system, it will make it run hotter.

what have you all done and what HP numbers are you getting :laughing:

have deep pockets right now!!!!

so buying the parts right now is not much of a problem, so lets go real fast, but witch to start with???????? :laughing:

start from the inside and work your way out... it all depends on what you want out of it... what kind of comprestion do u want it to run at? set it up for low comprestion, Banks has a twin turbo kit that he guarantees is 100k miles capable and will put u up over a 1000hp. it comes with everything u need to biuld the low comprestion motor the kit will need...

air flow research heads, call the company, they will be able to get you the best setup for what you want to use it for. prolly AFR225's

your pistons and crank are plenty strong dont waste the money there, i know a guy running a 100 shot and i think 17psi turbocharged in stock block.

fast intake (port it for max performance) and SLP 90mm throttle body, ls7 lifters and pushrods

for a cam, i would use a "257/266 646/622 110" from howards cam.

beehive dual springs

and put studs in the heads/mains/rods.

that would be about 550ish h.p.

ok tim, i thought it was funny too. but i didnt wanna look like an arsehole if you were serious. ive seen guys that forget what section they are in and end up wayy outta place. im in fast reply mode so no smilies to show my sarcasm

Thats what I thought too but I do remember him talking about an 091

behind an LS1??? :ahhhhh:

The car he came up to our camp in on Pres Day had like a turbo 400 or 350 I think. :think: I can't remember.

Sorry Sean, this is kinda :offtopic::laughing:

Ok no prob being :offtopic: I like the bantering my car is set up as a mid engine it runs a tci turbo 400

to a 9in to 930 cv's. Broke the 091 and did not want to buy a trans axle that would only last one or two seasons so I went to a complete bullet proof set up so HP is no problem. My tires are 16.50-15 Xtreme.

The car is used for general duning with the wife in the car it is a putter she doesn't like to clime the hills

so I go out with out her to play so I want the best of both play and hall$ss.