fiestyfelicia Posted July 17, 2007 Posted July 17, 2007 I didn't party in High School Yeah right. We also would do the $5.00 a cup thing with the keg or if you didn't drink beer, you brought your own. JUNGLE JUICE was always my favorite. In our high school we always had a couple of guys who would show up and DJ a party for free drinks. Went to a hooka party once that was cool :no_no: The good ole days, no worries, just funtimes Quote
fiestyfelicia Posted July 17, 2007 Posted July 17, 2007 Everytime I read this thread I want to say And this one time at band camp Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted July 17, 2007 Posted July 17, 2007 Did any Vegas people ever go out to the "tubes" out at the end of Losee? Some punk bands would put on quite a show out there in the water retention basin. They'd light off fireworks so everyone knew how to find them. The cops never broke it up either. Maybe they didn't know about them. I remember (I think ) partying out there back in the day. Man, those days were fun. or down at the end of jones Quote
dunefreak Posted July 17, 2007 Posted July 17, 2007 or down at the end of jones I never went there. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted July 18, 2007 Posted July 18, 2007 was pretty much the same as losse.....huge ditches and drain pipes.......off of n.jones................pretty much where aliante and chit is now. Quote
redswr Posted July 18, 2007 Posted July 18, 2007 i usually partied in Terra Bella... my buddy has a orange grove with half an acre cut right in the middle of it for parties... Quote
sand chick Posted July 18, 2007 Posted July 18, 2007 My house was the party house. Parents were never home on the weekends We also charged $5.00 a cup or you brought your own. We had a HUGE bonfire pit and ten acres of quad trails and a mudbog pit AHHH yes memories!! Quote
ocean's 4 Posted July 18, 2007 Posted July 18, 2007 When I was in high school, we did a lot of desert parties. Basically bring your own crap, party all night, have a huge fire (caught a hill on fire once) and wake up and go home. Always fun, we would go out to "Honda Valley" as it is called, where we would have the party you needed at least a truck or a crappy car you didn't mind jumping. Fun times, always had to pull out a few cars that would get stuck, high centered, etc. Quote
raptorgirl Posted July 18, 2007 Posted July 18, 2007 party at houses, dirt fields, or both??? being from Bakersfield, and a ton of Agriculture, with decent weather about 80 % of the time, we rocked the dirt fields mostly, with some houses of some poor parents who went out of town, and had their house trashed. i especially liked the houses withthe 2 story dumbwaiter..........a few peeps got pushed down those things We always partied in the river bed, those were fun times. Quote
ash Posted July 18, 2007 Posted July 18, 2007 We partied at both houses and the desert. Our desert spot was The Gates of Hell. The best party houses were Gormon house parties and our truck club parties. Man to remember my truck club days, Banzai! Quote
offroadracer Posted July 18, 2007 Posted July 18, 2007 Mostly desert parties, some times we would have house parties, but mainly dry lake bed with a bonfire, we would take the desert in 4x4...cops couldnt get to us so we would stay there all night Quote
desertskyz Posted July 18, 2007 Posted July 18, 2007 (edited) I didn't party in High School. I stayed home and did my home work so when I grew up I could work for the School District, because I loved school sooooooooo. effn much. Edited July 18, 2007 by desertskyz Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 18, 2007 Author Posted July 18, 2007 i usually partied in Terra Bella... my buddy has a orange grove with half an acre cut right in the middle of it for parties... I know a couple grape growers out of Delano....the Zaninovich's and the Caratan's....some of the best parties I went to were the post-grape harvest ragers, in the middle of clear-cut vineyards, with so many kegs that couldn't count a couple of them had literally 3-5 thousand people there.........effen ragers thank god I had friends in Delano so I didn't have to and the 30 miles back to Bako Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 18, 2007 Author Posted July 18, 2007 I didn't party in High School. I stayed home and did my home work so when I grew up I could work for the School District, because I loved it school sooooooooo. effn much. where IS that sarcasm smilely??? I have figured out that I have been going to college for 20 effen years When I am done with this paper.....my masters.....I am turning the corner on that part of my life DONE WITH WASTING TIME AND MONEY (above my bachelor's degrees) Quote
duniemonkie Posted July 18, 2007 Posted July 18, 2007 When I was in high school, we did a lot of desert parties. Basically bring your own crap, party all night, have a huge fire (caught a hill on fire once) and wake up and go home. Always fun, we would go out to "Honda Valley" as it is called, where we would have the party you needed at least a truck or a crappy car you didn't mind jumping. Fun times, always had to pull out a few cars that would get stuck, high centered, etc. I high centered my Grand Prix once on the way to a desert party Now there's houses there Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 18, 2007 Author Posted July 18, 2007 (edited) I high centered my Grand Prix once on the way to a desert party Now there's houses there you know your gettin on in years when your high school party spots are now housing tracts... wait.....that's happend to me too DEE DEE DEE Edited July 18, 2007 by RICHARDCHEESE Quote
offroadracer Posted July 18, 2007 Posted July 18, 2007 I high centered my Grand Prix once on the way to a desert party Now there's houses there I seen a few cars do that trying to get out to our party's Quote
dunefreak Posted July 18, 2007 Posted July 18, 2007 I seen a few cars do that trying to get out to our party's Dammit Ed! Quote
Quicksilver Posted July 19, 2007 Posted July 19, 2007 you know your gettin on in years when your high school party spots are now housing tracts... :ahhhhh: wait.....that's happend to me too DEE DEE DEE That is effin scary. We used to party up on Sunrise mountain in the desert and now all of that is homes. Our other party spot was Boxcar Cove at Lake Mead. :icon_twisted: Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted July 19, 2007 Posted July 19, 2007 hell yea, we used to party at Box Car all the time. Go out at night, party, crash, wake up and go home.. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted July 19, 2007 Posted July 19, 2007 DAMN........sorry , i thought my computer was f'ing up this morning. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 19, 2007 Posted July 19, 2007 DAMN........sorry , i thought my computer was f'ing up this morning. :icon_twisted: it's all good Jay- I fixed em Quote
offroadracer Posted July 19, 2007 Posted July 19, 2007 Dammit Ed! :ahhhhh: :dance: WHAT?? .. :icon_twisted: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.