LVHS Class of 1997 10 year reunion

Bumpint

97??? Geesh, im class of 90!!! :old::laughing:

:no_no: :old::headbang1:

Mine was just a couple years ago for GVHS/ class of 95 :dance: Didn't go- I hated most the people that I went to high school with- especially that JJ guy (lvnalolife). :thumb::idea:

:dance: :old::laughing:

Mine was just a couple years ago for GVHS/ class of 95 :idea: Didn't go- I hated most the people that I went to high school with- especially that JJ guy (lvnalolife). :thumb::old:

:no_no: at least I dont look old, so its all good!! although I think im starting to party like im old! :old:

sorry :headbang1:

:no_no: at least I dont look old, so its all good!! although I think im starting to party like im old! :idea:

sorry :headbang1:

you saying I look old or what? :old: :dance: :laughing:

Tim, your thread is already going to chit thanks to us- sorry bro! :thumb:

:dance: :old::headbang1:

Mine was just a couple years ago for GVHS/ class of 95 :idea: Didn't go- I hated most the people that I went to high school with- especially that JJ guy (lvnalolife). :thumb::old:

HAHAHA! Yeah I missed mine too! Didn't want to run into Pete there! :no_no: :laughing:

I cant wait to go to mine. I know the validictorian was working at mcdonalds for a while. And me being the class fk up is actually living a damn decent life in vegas none the less :D Its funny to watch the tables turn.. You better study your gonna be baggin groceries the rest of your life.. hahaha WRONG!!

:MBdance: i didn't go to my ten year i grad from vo-tech 91 yo :cry: marine mechanics .after graduation every one went thier seperate ways . i only keep in touch with a couple dudes from school . all the rest i wish them well but :DDRrocks::bawl::bawl::dope: oh wait i was at wheelers and saw an ex classmate saleing trailers :broke: i didn't say anything to him just reconized him . :rant:

I've been out for 34 years last month and never been to any of the reunions. Never hung out with them anyway. So I guess I didn't miss that much. After that many years all I'd hear about is the ones that have died, so I'll pass.

Class of 97' ?????? :drunk:

Sheesh, How many times did you guys get held back? :driver:

I went to my 20 a month ago. It was Awesome. :icon_twisted:

I liked the peeps though. :ahhhhh:

Randog, you are the official class reunion promotion dude. I call Randog about Pete's party and somehow the disscussion turns to him convincing me that I should go to my reunion, which isn't for a few more years! You're crazy, pants (I know, you don't get it).

I cant wait to go to mine. I know the validictorian was working at mcdonalds for a while. And me being the class fk up is actually living a damn decent life in vegas none the less :D Its funny to watch the tables turn.. You better study your gonna be baggin groceries the rest of your life.. hahaha WRONG!!

Shut up, you hate your job :blink::D

Randog, you are the official class reunion promotion guy.

I called Randog about Pete's b-day party and somehow the conversation turns into him convincing me to go to my reunion, which isn't for a few years!! Crazy Randog... :driver:

Shut up, you hate your job :ahhhhh: :D

:icon_twisted:

:driver: i didn't go to my ten year i grad from vo-tech 91 yo :lol: marine mechanics .after graduation every one went thier seperate ways . i only keep in touch with a couple dudes from school . all the rest i wish them well but :ahhhhh: :dunno::idiot: :dance: oh wait i was at wheelers and saw an ex classmate saleing trailers :drunk: i didn't say anything to him just reconized him . :lol:

selling.... :blink: ..... :icon_twisted: