Fri

Jul 20 Sunny 69°/59° 10 %

Sat

Jul 21 Sunny 67°/60° 10 %

Sun

Jul 22 Sunny 69°/61° 10 %

MMMMMMMM

I CANT WAIT!!

Hotel on the beach, beach is literally 50 yards from the hotel steps. Goood stuff. Cant wait. 2.5 days to sit on the beach with a cooler full of beer and no worries whatsoever. i hope my cell phone looses reception :D

Tonight

Jul 17 Mostly Clear 58° 0 %

Wed

Jul 18 Partly Cloudy 70°/59° 10 %

Thu

Jul 19 Partly Cloudy 70°/60° 0 %

Fri

Sat

Sun

MMMMMMMM

I CANT WAIT!!

Hotel on the beach, beach is literally 50 yards from the hotel steps. Goood stuff. Cant wait. 2.5 days to sit on the beach with a cooler full of beer and no worries whatsoever. i hope my cell phone looses reception :D

where ya goin goober?

Tonight

Jul 17 Mostly Clear 58° 0 %

Wed

Jul 18 Partly Cloudy 70°/59° 10 %

Thu

Jul 19 Partly Cloudy 70°/60° 0 %

Fri

Sat

Sun

MMMMMMMM

I CANT WAIT!!

simple resolution.nick .Turn it off :headbang1:

Just say it Nick. Where the hell are you going? :thumb: Do we gotta pry it out of you? :old:

Effen posting maps and clues and chit. :idea::laughing::headbang1: Where the heck is Point Mugu Naws? :dance: :no_no:

Either way- have a great time. When are you going?

Just say it Nick. Where the hell are you going? :dance: Do we gotta pry it out of you? :old:

Effen posting maps and clues and chit. :old: :no_no: :headbang1: Where the heck is Point Mugu Naws? :old::idea:

Either way- have a great time. When are you going?

:thumb:

It's about an hour and a half from mi-casa.

It's Just west of LA.

That place looks cool Nick.

Enjoy your stay, leave the cell at home. on or off. :D

:laughing:

I know the beach is way better, but I guess you are taking this quote back then regarding the Terrible's Cup III this weekend? :DDRrocks:

Im not missing this one EFF THAT!!

I didn't think you were going. You jinxed yourself when you said you were going! :MBdance: Told ya!

Leaving Thursday AM!!! Hey Randog have the beer ready cuz im makin a stop on my way thru :D

Nick, the frig is always stocked. Work and home. :DDRrocks:

What day you stoppin' by? :dope:

:bawl:

Ill get back with you on that one!!

You might go to Havasizzzle? :broke:

We'll have to get you on my Superjet. :MBdance:

Come-on bro. You gotta go. DDR in Havasizzzz is the schizzzz :bawl:

Nick

Be on the lookout for all the gangbangers in Oxnard :MBdance: . since the city put in "affordable housing" the gang population has tripled.

also, if you get a chance...go check out State Street in Santa Barbara...about 45 minutes north of you on the 101. some cool :DDRrocks: always going on there on the weekends....your old lady would LOVE the shopping there too.

BTW there used to be a FOX outlet store in Camarillo...but those effers closed shop in the middle of the night one night...and moved out :broke:

Nick, the frig is always stocked. Work and home. :banghead:

What day you stoppin' by? :banghead:

:banghead:

You might go to Havasizzzle? :banghead:

We'll have to get you on my Superjet. :banghead:

Come-on bro. You gotta go. DDR in Havasizzzz is the schizzzz :idiot:

Ill be by tomorrow around lunch time.. Maybe swing out and get a bite to eat or something.

I have to assess the financial situation at hand for havabrew. :D But i should be able to pull it off.. just gotta find out how much moola i got left over when i get home.

Wingy - i have been trying to pursuade my boss into getting me a Trio, or palm pilot style phone but he just doesnt seem to be buying it. So if ya know anyone with a used motorola Q for the verizon network i might snatch it up :D

Ill be by tomorrow around lunch time.. Maybe swing out and get a bite to eat or something.

I have to assess the financial situation at hand for havabrew. :D But i should be able to pull it off.. just gotta find out how much moola i got left over when i get home.

Right-on. :banghead: for lunch :banghead:

Call if you get lost.

C-ya then. :banghead: