Vacation

wsky70

Well, started the vacation yesterday, already things aren't to good, got off work 2 hours late, on the road late and about 3/4 of the way to Vegas lost the wheel bearing, crippled it to Dman's and dropped it off at Pete's place of work where the doctors can look it over. Thanks for helping me out Pete and Dan. Sitting in Cincy right now waiting on my flight, thought I'd get on and see what's up. Guess we'll see how the rest of the vacation goes......Nothing some beer won't fix I suppose...SF Woody :thumb:

I'll be sure to get up some pics, got 14 days here. I'd also forgotten how slow and laid back everything here is. My father picked me up at the airport, coming home doing 55 and he thought he was speeding, big rigs passing us, I was dying.... update later...SF Woody :beercheers:

you sound like me.. LOL seems certain parts of california are that way... comeonnnnn move over hey randog which way we turnin? RIGHT! Awesome smash the pedal pass on the right and haul a$$ thru the stop sign.

Randog says i need a sand rail to help cure my road rage.. take it out in the dunes.. LOL

good lookin out, pete. :drunk: let me guess it was a chevy :beercheers::banghead::banghead:

Well yeah- I wouldn't work on a Ford at the CHEVY dealership. I would have sent him down to the Ford Country dealership. That's if he could get in....with Ford being so busy and all. :beerpint:

Yeah his hub bearing went out- kinda common problem on the trucks with larger tires.

It's all good now. :drinkbeer:

Woody, I'll give dman a call tomorrow and see if he can cruise me back to work after I drop it off at his house. :drunk:

I'll be sure to get up some pics, got 14 days here. I'd also forgotten how slow and laid back everything here is. My father picked me up at the airport, coming home doing 55 and he thought he was speeding, big rigs passing us, I was dying.... update later...SF Woody :laughing:

I hear ya Woody. When I'm back home it's just laid back! Enjoy your vacation!

Well yeah- I wouldn't work on a Ford at the CHEVY dealership. I would have sent him down to the Ford Country dealership. That's if he could get in....with Ford being so busy and all. :booty:

Yeah his hub bearing went out- kinda common problem on the trucks with larger tires.

It's all good now. :flipoff:

Woody, I'll give dman a call tomorrow and see if he can cruise me back to work after I drop it off at his house. :shots:

yeah whatever no call must be in Havasu mode :lol:

if it was a FORD it wouldn't break with oversized tires mine hasn't 3 years older with almost twice the mileage :blury:

tyler can back me on this :MBdance:

any how everyone enjoy the weekend :laughing:

Pete get with me when u get back i'll drop you at the shop in the unbroken FORD :MBdance:

Edited by dman74

Update: One week into the vacation. Things have been pretty good, the 1st couple days got in a little fishing but it rained most of the time. Cleared up, temps have been in the lower 90's and of course the humidity is up there, really doesn't bother me to much though. Drove up to the lake and spent a couple days with my buddies, had a good time with alot of :watching::blink::beerpint: . Back to wading the river tomorrow, small mouth are hitting pretty good. The scenery is great, the slow country way is coming back to me some now. I'll be able to post up some pics when I get back, I'll be ready for the ride on the 11th...SF Woody :watching:

Update: One week into the vacation. Things have been pretty good, the 1st couple days got in a little fishing but it rained most of the time. Cleared up, temps have been in the lower 90's and of course the humidity is up there, really doesn't bother me to much though. Drove up to the lake and spent a couple days with my buddies, had a good time with alot of :blink::beerpint::lol: . Back to wading the river tomorrow, small mouth are hitting pretty good. The scenery is great, the slow country way is coming back to me some now. I'll be able to post up some pics when I get back, I'll be ready for the ride on the 11th...SF Woody :watching:

Good to hear Woody. :watching:

BTW, I dropped off your truck today at dman's. :lol: Your paperwork is in your console.

Update: One week into the vacation. Things have been pretty good, the 1st couple days got in a little fishing but it rained most of the time. Cleared up, temps have been in the lower 90's and of course the humidity is up there, really doesn't bother me to much though. Drove up to the lake and spent a couple days with my buddies, had a good time with alot of :watching::blink::beerpint: . Back to wading the river tomorrow, small mouth are hitting pretty good. The scenery is great, the slow country way is coming back to me some now. I'll be able to post up some pics when I get back, I'll be ready for the ride on the 11th...SF Woody :watching:

Good to hear! Glad your are havin' a good time. Send some pix soon.