OK everybody iam las vegas duner's grandson WE have good news on our bikes they have been found and have now been recovered we have traced these guys all day they were stolen about 3:30 this morning right after we got back from the night drags at about 2:30 we have now been through being the CIA and tracing the theiving bastards all day they had about 10 poeple who were in on this and they were all acting really stupid when my uncle found them on their fathers property saying that they dont know ne 1 with the bikes though my uncle saw my bike (yfz450) but we knew they knew who they were because they all worked togethor and were all family but to make a long story short we have now recovered the bikes after following poeples know abouts wear these quads were coming through but after all this the only things that happened to mine was it was white until we saw the kid that stole it spray painting my bike from white to black and the banshee has cracks and chips of paint and also we dont know 4 sure but the motor might be blown up (havent tried to start it yet) and bumps and bruises basically and thats how are day ended plus the heat wasnt helping this day at all

OK everybody iam las vegas duner's grandson WE have good news on our bikes they have been found and have now been recovered we have traced these guys all day they were stolen about 3:30 this morning right after we got back from the night drags at about 2:30 we have now been through being the CIA and tracing the theiving bastards all day they had about 10 poeple who were in on this and they were all acting really stupid when my uncle found them on their fathers property saying that they dont know ne 1 with the bikes though my uncle saw my bike (yfz450) but we knew they knew who they were because they all worked togethor and were all family but to make a long story short we have now recovered the bikes after following poeples know abouts wear these quads were coming through but after all this the only things that happened to mine was it was white until we saw the kid that stole it spray painting my bike from white to black and the banshee has cracks and chips of paint and also we dont know 4 sure but the motor might be blown up (havent tried to start it yet) and bumps and bruises basically and thats how are day ended plus the heat wasnt helping this day at all

that has got to be the biggest run-on sentence i've ever seen in my life.. it's completely un-readable.

your education is important. please put more effort into it for your own sake. congratulations on finding the bikes, i think.

that has got to be the biggest run-on sentence i've ever seen in my life.. it's completely un-readable.

your education is important. please put more effort into it for your own sake. congratulations on finding the bikes, i think.

Thanks ill try next time

Give my grandson a break!!!! He is 13 and maybe a little excited and a little tired from a long day.And about education you start a sentence with a capital letter.

Give my grandson a break!!!! He is 13 and maybe a little excited and a little tired from a long day.And about education you start a sentence with a capital letter.

i was punctuating correctly at 8, but cook county school district is alot further in curriculum than clark county school district is. as for capitalization.. i capitalize for no one.

however, congratulations on recovering your vehicles. i hope those boys get what they deserve.

I can't let this go anymore......

HIGH OCTANE,

Does it make you feel better about yourself when you pick on, or put down a 13 year old?! You have nothing better to do with your time and efforts?? He was just trying to express himself and share good news with other duners that may have had this happen to them as well. I didn't know that a blog had to be so damn perfect...but thank god we have you on this site to make sure our grammar is correct.

I'll make sure to wave as I pass you by.....on the dunes, and in life. :barf:

HIGH OCTANE,

Does it make you feel better about yourself when you pick on, or put down a 13 year old?! You have nothing better to do with your time and efforts?? He was just trying to express himself and share good news with other duners that may have had this happen to them as well. I didn't know that a blog had to be so damn perfect...but thank god we have you on this site to make sure our grammar is correct.

I'll make sure to wave as I pass you by.....on the dunes, and in life. :barf:

:idiot::hello::flipoff::idiot::bawl::MBdance::laughing::laughoff: :no_no: :dope:

HIGH OCTANE,

I'll make sure to wave as I pass you by.....on the dunes, and in life. :DDRrocks:

where in that kids initial post did that juvenile identify himself as a thirteen year old? no need to re-trace the thread, it's not in there. it wasn't until his grandfather mentioned it was that information made available. i still stand by my comment toots.

scientists direct satellites away from earth when searching for intelligent life forms, proof of which is necessary has been made evident to the forum today in the form of: dunegirl75.

inferior people should not involve themselves in the affairs of those that are superior. have a nice day, toots.