turbo for Rappy 700

Richard Cheese

They have had a turbo for the 700 raptor for a while.There was one back at the first 4scs race.Ive only seen one bike run very well on a turbo.Seems like a waste of time and money IMO.If you are going to run a power adder might as well spray a 30 shot on nitrous.Im pretty sure KMS makes turbo setups for just about every bike.

They have had a turbo for the 700 raptor for a while.There was one back at the first 4scs race.Ive only seen one bike run very well on a turbo.Seems like a waste of time and money IMO.If you are going to run a power adder might as well spray a 30 shot on nitrous.Im pretty sure KMS makes turbo setups for just about every bike.

do you know if someone makes bigger nozzles for the efi for your bike? That would be a kick in arse right there! :laughing:

bottom of page

not much info on it....but hey....ITS AVAILABLE :laughing:

now maybe your slow azz raptor 700's can keep up with the DS 650's

:jester: :no_no: :booty::dope::laughoff::laughoff:

j/k

:laughing:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::laughoff::boxer:

bring your out we will see how slow your ds is :D btw i thought ds= DUMB SHIAT... mmmm no? :laughoff:

remember bring your goggles. dont want ya to get sand in your eye from my tires :loser: and also a cover for your nose dont want ya sick from my exhaust... hard to breath when your behind me eating and smelling my backside up the hill :grin::grin:

do you know if someone makes bigger nozzles for the efi for your bike? That would be a kick in arse right there! :clap:

giesekperformance.com has them both large and some for alky mix. turbo is a great idea as you wont have to refill every 10 runs.

Capt

:dance: :lol: :mic: :lol::lol: :mic: :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::laughoff::flipoff:

bring your out we will see how slow your ds is :D btw i thought ds= DUMB SHIAT... mmmm no? :banghead:

remember bring your goggles. dont want ya to get sand in your eye from my tires :MBdance: and also a cover for your nose dont want ya sick from my exhaust... hard to breath when your behind me eating and smelling my backside up the hill :grin::grin:

giesekperformance.com has them both large and some for alky mix. turbo is a great idea as you wont have to refill every 10 runs.

Capt

arent you the guy that broke down 10 minutes into the ride the other night?? :headbang1:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

:lol:

How big is you rappy bored to?720?

a little bigger than that lol but not much

arent you the guy that broke down 10 minutes into the ride the other night?? :headbang1:

:dance: :lol: :mic: :lol::lol: :mic: :blah::blah:

:banghead:

what was ya to scared to race for that 10 min?( it was actually 2 hrs but you was still hangin on the side lines huh?) :D

was a faulty valve what can i say. at least i was racing not watching :blah::blah::blah: all talk and no action :MBdance::D

when i go to ride i ride (not much for watching) if im going to get beat id rather do it in person than on the sidelines :flipoff::laughoff:

atleast next time you can comover and get a drink or somethin :blah:

all in fun.. i would rather ride it hard and it break than not ride... still young at heart. :lol:

i guess i can always say i broke something i suppose.

Capt

im not into duning to talk sh*t about whose sh*t is faster than whose....im in it for the family time, the new friends I meet, and the comradery of our sport.....

I've never seriously bragged about how fast my bike is, cause @ 500 lbs, with a 300 lb rider, it's NEVER gonna be the fastest up the hill ...i bought it to dune...and it does that well.....I have had it for 5 years now, and it hasn't broke down on me once. it's doing it's job very well

I'm sure your bike is fast, and that you would kill me on a hillshoot, but I'll still ride with you.......and drink a few with you afterword too.....and maybe.....if your lucky.....my dog will bless your chair with his leg hike salute. :dope:

:laughoff:

:laughoff::lol::lol::laughoff::laughoff:

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

im not into duning to talk sh*t about whose sh*t is faster than whose....im in it for the family time, the new friends I meet, and the comradery of our sport.....

I've never seriously bragged about how fast my bike is, cause @ 500 lbs, with a 300 lb rider, it's NEVER gonna be the fastest up the hill ...i bought it to dune...and it does that well.....I have had it for 5 years now, and it hasn't broke down on me once. it's doing it's job very well

I'm sure your bike is fast, and that you would kill me on a hillshoot, but I'll still ride with you.......and drink a few with you afterword too.....and maybe.....if your lucky.....my dog will bless your chair with his leg hike salute. :blah:

:laughoff:

:lol::lol::laughoff::laughoff::dope:

me and your dog can trade off on the salutes.. :D i dont care about whos faster either lol jsut messin.. its fun tho. :laughoff:

Capt