DERRRRR video of the day

wingnut

What did he say? Derrr uh errrr....I had no idea? :shocked2:

I just got home...that is the same azzclown video of the bruvas......I had asked him if he and his city police condoned this type of behavior, as there were several minutes of video, along with a LOOOOOOONg a$$ freeway ride, with no visible repurcussions.

of course :laughoff: he told me no they didn't and that they were looking into it...that was the last I heard of it....that was back in Feb I think??? :mc_smiley:

still, people see that sh*t, and then look at us, and see the same thing... :laughing: them

dee dee dedee dede deeee dee

this just in stolen motorcycles from dumont found in baltimore.

when the baltimore mayor was questioned he replied " we had a rash of circuis monkeeis escape the zoo"

we are attempting to secure them and return the motorcycles" so far the crack bananas have not worked they smoke them and still escape film at 11........................................

dee dee dedee dede deeee dee

this just in stolen motorcycles from dumont found in baltimore.

when the baltimore mayor was questioned he replied " we had a rash of circuis monkeeis escape the zoo"

we are attempting to secure them and return the motorcycles" so far the crack bananas have not worked they smoke them and still escape film at 11........................................

Is it 11:00 yet?

:laughing::grin::blink::lol:

Yep, that's bad for OUR reputation :laughing: , But that WAS a long arse wheelie. :slap:

:clap: Wrong place to ride Jackarses :blink:

Jodi's right " Where's the Effin' Cops?" :thumb: