wingnut Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 Check it out, great site!!!! http://ltr450.org/ Quote
sand chick Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 (edited) I guess they didn't want anyone to look? Edited August 22, 2007 by buggychick Quote
dunefreak Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 I didn't even get it at first. Then I realized they were on Hondas. Some quads guys are WAY too into the whole brand war thing. wwwwwwwwhatever...who gives a damn. And before you get red assed, I'm not making fun of you. I am clowning on those poopd*cks in the picture. I thought it was funny someone would buy a domain to Eff with other dudes!!! Don't make fun of me, PREZ!!! ...and I'm not titled the prez anymore, look at my profile. Quote
offroadracer Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 I didn't even get it at first. Then I realized they were on Hondas. Some quads guys are WAY too into the whole brand war thing. wwwwwwwwhatever...who gives a damn. And before you get red assed, I'm not making fun of you. I am clowning on those poopd*cks in the picture. ...and I'm not titled the prez anymore, look at my profile. when did ya do that I never noticed that Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 (edited) don't mind him...he's nobody Edited August 22, 2007 by RICHARDCHEESE Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 nice FLAT riding area they have there Quote
offroadracer Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 don't mind him...he's nobody who??????? Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 Pete and Nick need to go to standup night...you two have me rollin! Quote
Don29palms Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 My title should be "Mr. Sophisticated" Quote
CaptNkllm Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 (edited) My title should be "Mr. Sophisticated" thought you were changing it don? MR FIDDICATTED Capt Edited August 23, 2007 by CaptNkllm Quote
dunefreak Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 thought you were changing it don? MR FIDDICATTED :whacky101: Capt members can't change their titles or ranks Quote
CaptNkllm Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 members can't change their titles or ranks hes not ur ordinary member... or is he Capt Quote
dunefreak Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 hes not ur ordinary member... or is he Capt that can mean many different things BUT, he is in the "members" group and members cannot change their rank or title Quote
Rob Sanders Posted September 9, 2007 Posted September 9, 2007 Can I have my thread back you Hi-jackers!!!!! And what a knee slapper it is Quote
LTR-RYDER2 Posted October 2, 2007 Posted October 2, 2007 OKAY SO DOES ANYONE KNOE WHAT THE BEST PIPE OUT FOR MY BIKE RIGHT NOW????? Quote
CaptNkllm Posted October 3, 2007 Posted October 3, 2007 OKAY SO DOES ANYONE KNOE WHAT THE BEST PIPE OUT FOR MY BIKE RIGHT NOW????? what bike you have? Capt Quote
Rob Sanders Posted October 6, 2007 Posted October 6, 2007 OKAY SO DOES ANYONE KNOE WHAT THE BEST PIPE OUT FOR MY BIKE RIGHT NOW????? DASA Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.