New Monster Dual Sport Pics

monsterman

:laughing:

Just wanted to show some pics of new Dual Sport car, looks like a hover craft right now (arms are being lazer cut). Full boxed arms front an rear. 12" x 2.5 King c/o and 12" 2.5 3 tube bypass front, 16" 2.5 c/o and 18" 3 tube bypass rear. 1250 h.p. LS-7 w/mendy S4D :freakin_nuts: Hope it holds or i'm gonna :laughoff: somones a$$. You and I both know I'm dreaming on that holding up part, lol. It will be finished for the sand sports show. let me know what you think, don't be to cruel. Car also has ICOM radios, DVD, 10" kickers, you can see all the electrical :banghead:

post-3031-1187756132_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756165_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756269_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756463_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756402_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756533_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756587_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756632_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756693_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756726_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756764_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756805_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756847_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1187756882_thumb.jpg

That car looks badass. 1250 Hp though? come on!!! :laughoff:

IF it has that much, I REALLY doubt that trans is gonna hold. :freakin_nuts:

Hooptie huh? :banghead: Nice looking car. Thanks for sharing, monsterman.

That purple car looks like mine. :freakin_nuts:

YEAH it does, holy crap. :laughing:

That car looks badass. 1250 Hp though? come on!!! :freakin_nuts:

IF it has that much, I REALLY doubt that trans is gonna hold. :freakin_nuts:

Hooptie huh? :laughing: Nice looking car. Thanks for sharing, monsterman.

YEAH it does, holy crap. :laughoff:

I just put the same motor in another one of my cars and it's putting 938 to the rear wheels. :banghead: I just depends on how much you want to spend (of someone elses money of course). I love spending other peoples money. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside. as for the purple car, sorry, it also has flames ground into the panels just can't see them in the shop.

I just put the same motor in another one of my cars and it's putting 938 to the rear wheels. :banghead: I just depends on how much you want to spend (of someone elses money of course). I love spending other peoples money. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside. as for the purple car, sorry, it also has flames ground into the panels just can't see them in the shop.

My car also has flames ground into the panels. V&L did the powdercoating on my car. It was the first one they did like that. My car also has purple metallic in the silver. It only shows up when the car is clean and in the sun.

The Hooptie is bada$$. I'm looking forward to getting a close up look at the sand show.

this was the car i was talking about in the monter thread .1200 hp? easy its a 427 twin turbo. there getting 1100 out of ls1's refer to dnc chevys posting about the ls1 pickup . tranny who knows but that car up close is awsome and the guy who owns it has money to burn trust me its 99% garauntee hes spot on !

I just put the same motor in another one of my cars and it's putting 938 to the rear wheels. :laughing: I just depends on how much you want to spend (of someone elses money of course). I love spending other peoples money. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside. as for the purple car, sorry, it also has flames ground into the panels just can't see them in the shop.

If he has money to burn, why not put in a Fortin or Albins, the S4 seems like a bad choice for the weight and horsepower.

Straight from mendi's web site........

Since its' introduction the "S" series Mendeola Sequential gearboxes have been an absolute SMASH!! It's considered the standard to which all other squentials are measured. The "S" series shifting rivals any other gearbox, LMP to GT! The "S" series with its' 19mm wide reverse gear and removable face plates makes maintenance a no brainer. The full contact shift drum and billet shift forks are designed to be off-road rated. The S-4 platform is equiped with 1.090" wide driving members. The S-5 driving members have .800" wide faces. This fact dictates that the S-5 torque rating be derated by 20-25%. The 8-lug dog rings are utilized in heavy torque loads 450-650 lbs ft. applications (to 7500 RPM). The 6-lug componentry handles medium torrque loads 250-400 lbs ft. and high RPM (to 9500.) The optional 935-300M drive stubs handle any application.

Currently the S4 and S5 are the most used transaxles in big horsepower sand buggies, outnumbering ALL other transaxles, combined.

From Glamis to Baja, they are the Royal Family of Gearboxes!

S4 | S5 Transaxle Options:

· MD series diff (10 or 12 race cars)

· Reverse rotation 4.86, 5.14, and 5.42 ring and pinion

Applications Max Tire Size Max Engine Max Vehicle Weight

·Sand Buggy 1450 Desert Trak ·LS1, LS2, LS6

2,800 lbs

·Medium Duty Pre-runner 1650 Padla Trak ·SUBARU TURBO 3.0 6 CYL.

·SCORE Class 5 32"or 35" BFG BAJA T.A. (shaved) ·NORTHSTAR Max HP

·SCORE Class 10 425 - RACE CAR

·V4 or V6 Class 1 500 - PRE-RUNNER

600 - SAND CAR

If he has money to burn, why not put in a Fortin or Albins, the S4 seems like a bad choice for the weight and horsepower.

It's an S4D that we put in and not exactly my idea :lol: I set out to put series 30 drive flanges on the car and later realized :booty: that doug did not use series 30 flanges. Turned around and ordered an S4D so that I could use series 30 and after trans kit was paid for, realized that I didn't want to break the tranny with such a big c.v.. Long story short ended up putting in the S4D with 934/5 flanges. Rather destroy the c.v. than tranny. The c.v.'s on the 1150 h.p. car of antonio's only last about 4 days and are completely mushroomed out inside from torque. (not broken just wiped out) So there it is! :lol: it sucks how things go together sometimes. Better luck next time. We'll see what happens. Wish me luck! :whacky101:

Since its' introduction the "S" series Mendeola Sequential gearboxes have been an absolute SMASH!! It's considered the standard to which all other squentials are measured. The "S" series shifting rivals any other gearbox, LMP to GT! The "S" series with its' 19mm wide reverse gear and removable face plates makes maintenance a no brainer. The full contact shift drum and billet shift forks are designed to be off-road rated. The S-4 platform is equiped with 1.090" wide driving members. The S-5 driving members have .800" wide faces. This fact dictates that the S-5 torque rating be derated by 20-25%. The 8-lug dog rings are utilized in heavy torque loads 450-650 lbs ft. applications (to 7500 RPM). The 6-lug componentry handles medium torrque loads 250-400 lbs ft. and high RPM (to 9500.) The optional 935-300M drive stubs handle any application.

Currently the S4 and S5 are the most used transaxles in big horsepower sand buggies, outnumbering ALL other transaxles, combined.

2,800 lbs

600 - SAND CAR

2,800 lbs

600 - SAND CAR

Hes got the S4D its the bigger S4.

It might hold

i was running the s with the old style shift forks u.s. ring and pinion and no trans cooler and i put over 700 hp to it it still has not broken.

with said however i am upgrading to putting an albins ring and pinion, updated shift forks and a cooler.

it just depends how you treat your car. :whacky101: