Arctic Bull energy drink tasting event

dunefreak

Posting this for RagdollMX....

index_temp_02.jpg

Tonight from 6 to 10 PM at Hod Rod Grill they are having a blind tasting event for the new Arctic Bull energy drink. They will have all kinds of different flavors set up to taste for free. They ask if you could come out for some support.

Cole dropped some of this stuff off at the shop the other day. It's pretty damn good. They have lots of different flavors as well as sugar free too.

It kinda tastes like Monster Energy drink but with no after taste. Pretty good stuff. :think:

well for anyone who did show up. iam sorry that we were not there. The manager of HRG, was a complete pompas a$$!!!

we have had this set up for the last month, and he knew we had our own bar, and we have our energy drink coming straight from the gun. and a month ago he was ok with it.

well he wanted us to not display our product, not have our bar in his, and carry our stuff around in white 5 gallon buckets of ice.

as a company that would be un professional, and its wrong, it is obvious that he dosent want our product in his place, so that i fine. I pretty much told him to stick it in his a$$, and that we wouldnt be embarrased in that way.

so i ended up leaving, with out having our product even leaving my truck.

so next time we have a tasting, ill post it and ill let you all know a little more in advance.

Cole