why men shouldn't have nice cars and drive

Guest bicket

a little defensive aren't you...women don't usually drive big work trucks....but here is one that is definately a man

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3dc_1188261406

ps thanks for posting...this is fun

It was a chick that pulled in front of the "big work truck " and that guy was like 100 yrs old so that dont count

Oh God not this again! :bawl: Another man vs woman thread :thumb::bawl::beercheers:

Like always man the women have to start it . If they would just STAY IN THE KITCHEN AND OFF THE COMP THERE WOULDNT BE ANY PROBLEMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::thumb::bawl:

Edited by 1bad4fiddy

Oh God not this again! :thumb: Another man vs woman thread :clap::bawl::beercheers:

I am not apart of this one.Cause all I would have to say is look at my hubby's truck before he got it fixed :bawl: My chevy is just fine :bawl::thumb:

So right there that should explain men drivers from woman.Ha!Ha!

ok biket your totally blowing it

in your first you tube you said it was all dudes but the white car that was stuck between the dock and boat was a woman

next you posted 3 more non are car crashes

cmon chicky a lil effort here..................................................................................

Guest bicket

ok biket your totally blowing it

in your first you tube you said it was all dudes but the white car that was stuck between the dock and boat was a woman

next you posted 3 more non are car crashes

cmon chicky a lil effort here..................................................................................

the thing to learn from all of this is that both men and women make mistakes and crash stuff!

holy crap, A KID, gets into a car and turns the key and wrecks it. What the hell has that got to do with being male or female? 22 posts and shes already starting crap.......... Welcome to DDR!!!!!!!!

I am not apart of this one.Cause all I would have to say is look at my hubby's truck before he got it fixed :lol: My chevy is just fine :dunno::beercheers:

So right there that should explain men drivers from woman.Ha!Ha!

Well you almost kept your mouth shut!!!!!! Nice try. :ban-split: Just kiddin