our new car

trickyLS-2racer

post-121-1141014044_thumb.jpg post-121-1141014097_thumb.jpg post-121-1141014147_thumb.jpg post-121-1141014316_thumb.jpg post-121-1141014371_thumb.jpg post-121-1141014424_thumb.jpg post-121-1141014759_thumb.jpg

Trick Racing delivered our car to dumont friday afternoon on presidents weekend and it turned out pretty awsome. Justin ,howard and dave Thank you for all your hard work!!!! The car has a Turnkey 500hp LS-2 with a S-4S tranny. Cant wait for the next trip out !!!!! :headbang:

post-121-1141014821_thumb.jpg

Edited by trickyLS-2racer

Sweeeet ride! Are you the group camped next to us that had the big stacker trailer and the Dad has the "old" rail like yours with less hp? We walked over and drooled while you were unloading?????

Thank you all for to positive input :thumb:

Big Dave The company is Trick racing products and the have a very cool website WWW.Trickracingproducts.com You can also call and talk to justin he will take care of any question you may have.

iweb I do remember saying :huh: to you and your group when you stoped by. My dad also has a trick car but he has a few more ponies the we do,He just losses more power to the ground because he is running a jeff fields automatic !!!!

dunefreak I ment to stop by all presidents weekend but something was always up !!! I wanted to say :thumb: and put some faces with screen names and go on some dune runs with your group :headbang:

3rotortrav Sorry its not a tatum :thumb: and it is not at all as fast as your beauty :thumb:

Ihave a few better pictures of the top of the wing . post-121-1141089290_thumb.jpg post-121-1141089322_thumb.jpg post-121-1141089355_thumb.jpg

The devil and the angle fighting over the keys for the buggy ????!!!!! We had to try to kep it like PG-13 ya know :rockon:

You have a key to your buggy? :huh: That key looks like it belongs to a castle, rather than a bad a$$ car such

as yours! :laughoff: Sorry Aaron I'm more of a XXX rated kinda guy, I like my naked chicks Hardcore!! :flipoff::laughoff:

Edited by 3rotortrav

• 3 weeks later...