what kind of shades do you like?

Richard Cheese

I am partial to the Oakley Half Jacket XLJ model....

I just lost mine at our golf tournament last week...185 bucks gone!!!!!!!

Got some newones off E-Bay for 70 bucks. They arent polarized but I have spare lenses that are.

I need to post some of those pics of the tournament and so you can see what a rough day I had!!!

I had the spy mc for awile non polorized which were ok but way over priced!!! Then the dog ate them up so I went to hoven "The One" glasses and picked this up for 50 which I liked them alot! You can get hoven polorized for 65 which is a steal! Then I was in hawaii and it was realy sunny so I picked up some black flys the Louis Flytton shades polorized and my favorite glasses by far!!! They kinda have a orange tint but now I love the polrized for the dunes its a lil easier to read.

I had the spy mc for awile non polorized which were ok but way over priced!!! Then the dog ate them up so I went to hoven "The One" glasses and picked this up for 50 which I liked them alot! You can get hoven polorized for 65 which is a steal! Then I was in hawaii and it was realy sunny so I picked up some black flys the Louis Flytton shades polorized and my favorite glasses by far!!! They kinda have a orange tint but now I love the polrized for the dunes its a lil easier to read.

yeah, i agree with the polarized being easier to read the dunes with. :blink:

• 3 months later...

well peeps

after doing mucho research, and trying on a shiatload of shades at various sports stores here in bako, I decided on the oakley gascans with polarized lenses, coated with iridium.

i got the matte black frames. the lenses looked mirrored with the iridium coating.

the main reason i bought them is that they fit my fat head like a glove. i havehad them abou three weeks, and they still fit the same as the first time i tried them on.

the other reason i got them, was that the lenses are much darker than what was available from other manufacturers, such as spy etc. seems everyone is goin with the :rockon: faux see through lenses, which don't do shiat for uv light protection. :thumb:

I also bought them on EBAY, saved nearly 80 bucks compared to buying them @ the cheapest i could find them here in Bako

well peeps

after doing mucho research, and trying on a shiatload of shades at various sports stores here in bako, I decided on the oakley gascans with polarized lenses, coated with iridium.

i got the matte black frames. the lenses looked mirrored with the iridium coating.

the main reason i bought them is that they fit my fat head like a glove. i havehad them abou three weeks, and they still fit the same as the first time i tried them on.

the other reason i got them, was that the lenses are much darker than what was available from other manufacturers, such as spy etc. seems everyone is goin with the :coocoo: faux see through lenses, which don't do shiat for uv light protection. :laughing:

I also bought them on EBAY, saved nearly 80 bucks compared to buying them @ the cheapest i could find them here in Bako

Those are the exact ones that I have wanted since I tryed them on when I went on a cruise early this year. They are bad a$$! If they come up missing it wasn't me! :MBdance:

Those are the exact ones that I have wanted since I tryed them on when I went on a cruise early this year. They are bad a$$! If they come up missing it wasn't me! :laughing:

this is the guy i got them from

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhybrid_da425

he doesnt have much right now...but his feedback says he gets them on a regular basis...shipped to the door 111 bucks