Justice? What's wrong with this picture?

Don29palms

I was watching the news today and could not believe these two stories. This made me so mad I was ready to scream. :driver: Let me have your thoughts.

1st story

A 16 year old kid asks his Mom if she can buy some beer for his birthday party. She says yes under the following conditions. The conditions are that everybody give up their car keys at the door and that everyone spends the night and noone leaves. The cops are called out to the house and both the parents are arrested for multiple counts of contributing to the delinquencie of a minor. The parents go to court and plead guilty. They are both given sentences of EIGHT YEARS IN JAIL. The sentences were reduced to 27 months but still. GOD DAMN! 27 months for giving a kid a beer in your own home.

2nd story

An elementary school assistant principal is running late for work. When she gets to work she leaves her sleeping 2 year old daughter in the car. EIGHT HOURS LATER she remembers her daughter is in the car and goes out to find the temperature inside the car to be 150 degrees and her child is dead. The authorities are notified and the assistant principal is arrested. The district attorney decides that there will be no prosecutorial action taken because she didn't mean to leave her daughter in the car. It was just an accident. This to me is some serious :laughing:. The lady and the district attorney should be prosecuted.

The bottom line here is that if you give your 16yo son and some of his friends a beer your do 8 years in jail but if you KILL your 2yo you don't even get a slap on the hand.

P.S. The community where the lady killed her 2yo is demanding that she resign from her job. You know the one that she was late to that made her forget about her 2yo daughter in the car.

Edited by Don29palms

I agree don, the parents who gave their kids some beer!! big deal, they all stayed at the house, no big deal, but the bimbo that killed her kid for stupidity!!!lock her up forgot her kid..thats b.s.How the hell can you forget your infant in the car :shout: .... no excuse!!!she needs to get death row