Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

IMG_00771.jpg

Man Jerry you are shorter than i remember :blury::thumb::woo_hoo::woo_hoo:

Buuuut I was drinking the last time i saw you so who knows,LMAO!!! :beerpint:

After a small fiasco i got it fired up,its ready to rock!!

i am also up and running :DDRrocks: see ya out there

Capt

  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

I am looking forward to it Danny, Sandraptor might be out Sunday morning, I would like to see him run Capt!!! Capt VS sandraptor, that would be a fun race! :D

Edited by mineurbiz
Posted

Banshee Hill between 930-10am. See you b*tches there!!!!

9:30-10am........ WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:DDRrocks: and then :blury::beerpint::woo_hoo::thumb: see ya there a little later than that.... lol

I'm sure you'll fine me out there... cause my bike is godly loud and your leader is against that... lol... enough of that... Ryan don't take it to the heart bro...

and I will run everyone .... thats what im going for to have fun and have some beer at the hill... Want to meet up with Captn also.....

See ya there.... I will be there Friday afternoon.

Posted

I am looking forward to it Danny, Sandraptor might be out Sunday morning, I would like to see him run Capt!!! Capt VS sandraptor, that would be a fun race! :D

I'm in. :DDRrocks: I better make sure my can of funny fuel isn't empty. :thumb:

Posted

Ryan don't take it to the heart bro...

I never do.. I dont have one builder, I just went with John because he hooked me up.. and my bike did run strong

Cya you out their..

Posted

I never do.. I dont have one builder, I just went with John because he hooked me up.. and my bike did run strong

Cya you out their..

alright bro.... dammm im like a crack head right now... looking for a fix.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...