What will win up comp. a stock yfz 450 or a jetted 500 polaris predator?

king_of_dunes

I had an 03 predator 500 with pipe, air box mod, 13t, cdi, and dyno tuned and that POS would never be in the same zip code as my bolt on YFZ that I have now. Hate to break it to you Dunepred, but you haven't been racing the right bolt on bikes.... :eatdrink021:

Edited by Danny

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an 03 predator 500 with pipe, air box mod, 13t, cdi, and dyno tuned and that POS would never be in the same zip code as my bolt on YFZ that I have now. Hate to break it to you Dunepred, but you haven't been racing the right bolt on bikes.... :eatdrink021:

well maybe its time i did... i will find out how she does

in oct weekend.

i will make sure to take some pics for you.

my bike is a bolt on...pipe,filter,....the only difference is i

have a +4 swinger, ....cdi witch doesn't make any difference.

.......................................................................................

sin city your on too as long as we are compatible in mods

and if you have a that free cam mod...thats cool you'll need a

little more then that. :broke:

Yea, im down! :dance:

I dont have too much done to the bike, pipe, rev box, filter kit, and yes I have that FREE CAM MOD... woopdedoo... Nothing special. See ya out there.

LMAO......

I have a TRX you can line up with your CT 660 when your done... Thats if you can out run Dunepred.... lol

Aaron you gonna go out there that weekend? I hope we have a good turn out for the weekend before Haloween.... 26-28th........

LMAO......

I have a TRX you can line up with your CT 660 when your done... Thats if you can out run Dunepred.... lol

Aaron you gonna go out there that weekend? I hope we have a good turn out for the weekend before Haloween.... 26-28th........

Ya,Ill be there.Lots of Tech bikes should be there as well.It will be a great time either way.I got my YFZ running pretty good.Looking forward to this season.Did you make any changes during the offseason jerry?What does your build consist of now?Is it a stockbore build?

Edited by Sand_YFZ

Ya,Ill be there.Lots of Tech bikes should be there as well.It will be a great time either way.I got my YFZ running pretty good.Looking forward to this season.Did you make any changes during the offseason jerry?What does your build consist of now?Is it a stockbore build?

Yeah its a stockbore .... STILL.... lol

Only real thing changed is the DASA 43.5mm FCR along with some tunning... I have to change some gearing at dumont other than that its the same build that I finally got running nice...

What its got now is a

Stockbore 14.1 Baldwin

DASA P&P

DASA pipe

DASA intake

DASA FCR

dammm thats a lot of Dasa........lmao

What about yours? I know you where changing some things... what did you end up with?

Yeah its a stockbore .... STILL.... lol

Only real thing changed is the DASA 43.5mm FCR along with some tunning... I have to change some gearing at dumont other than that its the same build that I finally got running nice...

What its got now is a

Stockbore 14.1 Baldwin

DASA P&P

DASA pipe

DASA intake

DASA FCR

dammm thats a lot of Dasa........lmao

What about yours? I know you where changing some things... what did you end up with?

its a 480 with a Kenz head.a little lighter,a little faster...

i know i have beat 660 raptors 700 raptors and trx 450 cause my friends have them all have pipes jets and k&ns same as my 06 predator which are 52hp stock

[/quote

I think you are about 8 to 10 hp off there buddy. The highest I can come up with after some quick research is 44 but that doesn't matter. I'm just bored. :laughoff: All I know for sure is that every predator that my TRX has raced has been straight up whooped.

Ive never seen a predaturd beat a 700 or a 450 ever...There just to heavy and that ktm motor is just heavier so the little power it gains gets weighed down by the motor weight

we are not talkin about the ktm powered outlaws where talkin the 500 motor know if we had the new 08 outlaw 450 or 525s there be no way in hell a yzf or trx or crapter could stay with the polaris ktm outlaws so make sure u know what your talkin about buddy" the kid with the mohawk helmet" heavy ktm motor thats funny :laughoff: