What will win up comp. a stock yfz 450 or a jetted 500 polaris predator?

king_of_dunes

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think theres any question of that. i set my sights on more attainable goals as far as who i race but we will definately line it up with you guys to see what it will do :mc_smiley:

There is going to be some really good grudge racing.We can get the radar guns out there and have some fun.I think after everyone settles down its going to be awesome. :idiot:

no no no that would be cheating :banghead: my secret weapon follows all giudlines for bolt on vs bolt on race. no cheating but i do have a secret weapon :flipoff: lol dan at powerhouse knows what my secret weapon is :flipoff:

hint: it should gain me aprox a half a second to a full second on time :dunno:

Bob, is it a three pound can of refried beans for breakfast? lol

Well if your raptor runs 57-60mph we should have a good time. You dont need your buddies radar gun,danny and i both have our own unless you need one for yourself.Sounds like kickoff is gonna be a good one.Mineurbiz dont forget the camera.by the way danny's bolt on YFZ in the pics from our daytrip was clocking 54mph everytime.just an FYI.We will be there saturday morning.Looking forward to some good racing.

I will bring a video camera, my bike, and my shiny new radar gun.

It is funnt think that the many times I have been at the hill and hoped someone had a radar gun, nobody was there, now more and more people have them. Well atleast I have one now, so no more looking.

I have had a radar gun for a while now,but ive only seen you at Dumont once. :beercheers:

I have had a radar gun for a while now,but ive only seen you at Dumont once. :beercheers:

lol I have been there alot, you are just usually racing and hardly ever stopped while I am at the hill. I am suprised your wheels don't fall off. :flipoff:

lol I have been there alot, you are just usually racing and hardly ever stopped while I am at the hill. I am suprised your wheels don't fall off. :beercheers:

I built it to race not to sit on the sidelines lookin purty. :flipoff: You are right though when there is racing to be done,i rarely quit.We usually do alot of radaring in the A.M. before people start clogging up the hill.I dont expect it to be too crazy this weekend so hopefully we can radar more so you guys can gear and dial in.

I built it to race not to sit on the sidelines lookin purty. :angry2: You are right though when there is racing to be done,i rarely quit.We usually do alot of radaring in the A.M. before people start clogging up the hill.I dont expect it to be too crazy this weekend so hopefully we can radar more so you guys can gear and dial in.

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2

Capt

thats cool that evrybody can talk a little s#!t and take it as well, and helping each other out getting gearing dailed in with the persons radar gun that wants to race you. i wont be ready for kick off or halloween but for sure turkey day so everybody get dailed in and wait for a real challenge.

I built it to race not to sit on the sidelines lookin purty. :angry2: You are right though when there is racing to be done,i rarely quit.We usually do alot of radaring in the A.M. before people start clogging up the hill.I dont expect it to be too crazy this weekend so hopefully we can radar more so you guys can gear and dial in.

No doubt, I am trying to make it out this coming weekend, I want to try out the new swing arm. I really need to buy some rear sprockets. I am going to try and talk Scott into coming out for the day also if I can.

No doubt, I am trying to make it out this coming weekend, I want to try out the new swing arm. I really need to buy some rear sprockets. I am going to try and talk Scott into coming out for the day also if I can.

TRYING to come out?WTF man I thought you were a shoe in?GEEEEEEEZZ :dance: ....Anyway i talked to scott,he said he will be there sunday with the duner but not saturday.Hope you show up I want to see that KENZ build run. :angry2:

TRYING to come out?WTF man I thought you were a shoe in?GEEEEEEEZZ :dance: ....Anyway i talked to scott,he said he will be there sunday with the duner but not saturday.Hope you show up I want to see that KENZ build run. :angry2:

I should be a shoe in, just have to check if everything is a go. You have seen my bike run before, I would like to see what it can do with someone on it that is a better racer.

Edited by mineurbiz